Tuesday 16 July 2024

Poppet Park Slut Double Bill

If you go to our local park you may be in for a bit of a surprise in the form of local strumpet poppet showing herself to be the exhibitionist little slut that i am.

The fun all started yesterday. Owner had instructed me to do a lap of the park wearing a butt plug in my pussy whilst my nipples were clamped. The clamps were an easy thing to sort out. i selected the evil Japanese clover clamps. i say 'evil' as one of side of each of the clamps is festooned with sharp metal teeth. They have quite an attention grabbing bite.

For the butt plug i 'wore' my large, heavy, metal one. It is a delight to feel inside my pussy. In fact, my pussy likes it so much and is so accommodating that the plug almost gets completely swallowed up inside, pink jeweled base and all. 

It would have been easy to have simply worn the plug under regular jeans, and i have often done so before. However, i had a pair that i rarely wear these days and i thought it might add a bit of extra fun and challenge to, err, improve the jeans. My 'improvement' consisted of cutting out a hole at the back which exposed my bum. As some folks may recall, i do enjoy 'enhancing' my clothes on occasion, such as these shorts

Anyway, back to yesterday. My idea was to do my lap of the park wearing jeans with a hole cut out of the bottom with no panties on, leaving my plugged 'pussy' exposed. However, the park is popular, especially with youngsters so i knew some level of discretion was required. So my plan was to tie a lightweight jacket around my waist to cover my naked bottom and then remove the jacket to take some photos to send to Owner.

All i needed, however, was Her consent to my idea. Would She agree to it or say no? She said yes, agreeing that it was a good extra challenge to have my naked bottom exposed like that in the park. The fact that the plug could have simply slipped out as i was walking around or the jacket tied around my waist could have fallen to the ground (which it unintentionally did...twice!) exposing my naked butt added a delightful extra dimension to this park challenge. So, how did i get on? Well, you can see for yourself:

Plug just about visible in my pussy
pussy piercing and clit on show
out for a stroll, bum on display
a bit of cheek

The park is well used so it took lots of waiting about at different spot to find a gap in the human (and inquisitive dog) 'traffic' for me to pose for some pictures. All the time the metal teeth of the clover clamps were digging ever more remorselessly into my tormented teats.

grinning through the discomfort

After what seemed like an age i at last had a good selection of pictures to show Owner. When i arrived home She pronounced Herself very pleased with my efforts, remarking with a smile how 'naughty' i was. It was great fun to do although a bit more challenging to pull-off than just wearing regular jeans.

i must admit, i did love wearing my especially 'aerated' denim. But then i am something of an exhibitionist slut at heart.

Anyway, that was the first of my park adventures. Fast forward 12 hours and i was rolling the dice at breakfast to find out what outdoor challenge Owner would require me to complete today. The answer? Return to the park and flash my bra at the park bus stop. On the face of it, quite a simple thing to have to do. So why keep it simple?

In the spirit of further pushing and challenging myself i went a little further and opted to dress 'business slut' with stripper heels, stockings, skirt and jacket with red bra clearly visible. The challenge was done at about 9.15am so there were many people and cars etc about. i got heckled walking/teetering past our local shops and a couple of cars slowed right down as they went past me.

All in all though i was quite pleased with how i got on. Owner's reaction was to say how impressed She was by Her 'executive whore', but then went on to point out that She is also impressed when i get on and do the jobs around the flat that i also need to complete.

Anyway, here i am, an executive whore flashing my red bra and the tops of my thighs at the bus stop. 

The walk to and from the park was also a challenge in itself in those heels :)

Both of my park challenges were great fun and i am pleased that i pushed myself a bit further!

2 comments:

Hs said...

Poppet, you do make a good looking Woman…..pass pretty well and also yes pretty sexy…love the red brassiere…..all these challenges must be so much fun for the both of you…..

Where you live must be fairly liberal, take that how you may…..I live in a very conservative area and doubt I could get away with some of the challenges you have accomplished….but I tell you, just for a Few seconds putting myself in your place is quite titillating…..as always I am a little…… no a lot envious…..

Thanks for sharing

HS…..…..

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs.

i don't really try to pass and not sure i do, but i do love to look and dress this way, act naughty and have some public fun. i do get a little anxious and nervous but then each time i do it gives me some confidence to go a bit further the next. It's quite addictive. It also pleases and amuses Owner.

Yes the UK, and London especially, can be pretty easy going and tolerant. That's not to say there are no hate crimes, there are. Gays, lesbians and trans people do get abused and attacked on occasion, sadly even near to me, but no neanderthal dickhead is going to stop me from being who and what i am.

i just hope i never have to run away in those heels though, it is bad enough walking in them let alone trying to run! :)

Take care and it is never too late to give it a try. You might be pleasantly surprised.

p
x