Thursday 26 March 2020

Unexpected Release

Who would have thought that whilst everybody is under lock-down that i should find myself suddenly and unexpectedly released? Well that is what happened to me yesterday.

The night before last i had a supervised shower before going to bed. i have these on a weekly basis when in chastity, they are an opportunity to remove my chastity device under Owners' supervision in order to give it and my clit a thorough scrub, clean and shave. The device is then locked back on.

This time, however, Owner said She wanted me to stay unlocked overnight. She does sometimes request this and so i thought nothing of it. We then went to bed as usual. i was soon fast asleep curled up next to Her. Early the next morning, well before our alarm went off and with the bedroom still cloaked in darkness, i was awoken from my slumber by the sensation of Owners fingers caressing and scratching my clit under my silk nightdress.

i was still half-asleep but woozily rolled over and parted my legs to give Her easier access. i was expecting that She wanted to maybe tease me for a bit before having me pleasure Her. She sometimes does this, leaving me frustrated and horny but denied.  i imagined that She might tease me for a bit and then stop.  However this time was to be different.

Owner raked Her nails across the soft flesh of my clit it which in turn started to respond. She then moved to stroking my clit, not hard but enough to make it start to grow a little. In what felt like a matter of seconds the sensation quickly went from pleasant arousal to a realisation that i was quite close to coming. My clit was still not fully hard, perhaps a product of having been kept in denial for well over a year, much of that time spent in chastity. But it was now close to orgasm. i was still half-drowsy but realised that i was fast approaching the point of no return. Half in panic i asked Owner if i had permission to cum? Her words were words i have not heard for such a long time.

'Yes, cum like a slut' She whispered, continuing to lightly caress my still semi-hard clit. And that was it. i moaned and groaned loudly as i orgasmed copiously, saturating my nightie in what felt like an ocean of cum that drenched the whole of the right side of my body. Owner scooped some of my mess up with Her fingers and fed it to me, it was so nice to taste semen again!

After getting up and preparing our breakfast i showered and went back into my own personal lockdown once again. i feel a mixture of emotions at having now had an orgasm after so long going without one. i am grateful to Owner for granting it to me. i wonder when or if i might be permitted another one?

6 comments:

Funny Kaaren said...

Lucky, lucky girl!!!!
I wish I could've been there to lick you clean!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren- i think you would have been licking and lapping for quite some time! There was quite a copious amount of cum

p
x

sissie billie said...

Well aren't you a lucky sissy! I'm really pleased for you P, just think of all of that frustration that can now build up for you.

I'm going to take a guess that this has also just refreshed your taste for cum, I'd say that you are about have a few frustrating weeks readjusting back into your chastity.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie,

Thank you and yes it has also refreshed my yearning for cum, it tasted even better than i remembered. What a pity it can't be ordered via Deliveroo! :)

i now just wonder whether it will be another year and a bit before i get to taste it again...hope not. But then equally i do yearn to be kept denied for a long, long time. What is a slut to do? ;)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Wow, what a surprise, dear!!
Did your whole body shake when you had that cum after a year? Mine would!!
kiss, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Sara - i was actually sort-of half asleep so it was not as physically intense as one might expect, but there was a lot of cum!

p
x