Sunday 16 May 2021

Waiting....

It's that day of the month that signals it is time, once again, to roll the outdoor challenge dice. Today's dice instructed me to wear a dress and heels to the bus stop near our local park. This month the challenge fell on a Sunday so i was able to enlist Owner to accompany me to photograph the occasion. 

The weather today is a bit inclement (showers and sunshine) and with it being a weekend i thought there might be families out and about, so hence why i went for the relatively conservative goth look and shoes, as opposed to my stripper heels and a sluttier dress, but could not resist wearing fishnet stockings.

Anyway, here i am a little after lunchtime this Sunday afternoon



It was lovely to have Owner accompany me.

Challenge completed we walked back to our flat where Owner disciplined my breasts and clitty with one of Her metal implements. For some reason having my clit beaten sometimes makes me laugh hysterically and wriggle about. Luckily, i was well secured in the yoke as i laughed helplessly as She beat me. It's a nervous reaction, not a sign that i find it at all funny.

In other news, with Covid-19 restrictions easing (despite the uptick in cases from the Indian variant) and our anniversary coming up at the end of the month, i have booked us both into a hotel on the Thames we have not stayed in before. Given the hotel's location and theme Owner suggested a nautical photo shoot during our stay. Accordingly, She has ordered me a pretty, sexy sailor's dress. i can't wait to be piped aboard :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your challenges! :)
And your punishments even more! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sara, they are fun to do, the former more than the latter :)

p
x