Tuesday 11 May 2021

Spank Me, Owner, One More Time

Yesterday, after i had finished work for the day and whilst waiting for the supermarket delivery to arrive, Owner spanked me with Her red leather paddle. The spanking had been postponed from the Friday evening (when i usually receive my weekly spanking/caning) on account of the stinking cold Owner had gone down with.

Yesterday, however, She had recovered sufficiently to give me, not eighty but eighty one of the best. Owner always has me count off each strike as She administers blows to me, usually to my buttocks and the backs of my legs, but occasionally to my breasts or the bits between my legs - in fact i know that this coming Friday it is the turn of my breasts and sensitive bits to receive Her attention. But i digress.

As i was saying, She always has me count off each strike and there is always a specific number of blows that She decides to administer, in part depending on what implement She is using, sometimes as low as fifty, sometimes in excess of two hundred. At times, especially when She uses Her cane, She strikes so fast, each blow followed in quick fire succession by another, that i struggle to verbally keep up with Her. Then She will stop and re-commence at the point where my count fell apart - at least She doesn't start again from the beginning.

Sometimes, however, when She is fully in the swing and enjoying Herself She will deliver an extra strike or two for good measure. This was the case last night when i ended up receiving eighty-one blows from Her paddle.

These discipline session have now become a regular weekly occurrence which Owner seems to really enjoy delivering. She has become less restrained in how hard She hits me and, i have, in turn, grown to become more accustomed to the discomfort, especially when She canes my bits. That said, She still needs to secure me down when She strikes me down there due to my propensity to squirm about quite a bit.

Anyway, i am delighted that She is happy to discipline me so on a weekly basis and Owner does seem to really enjoy doing so.

But back to yesterday. Spanking over i started to prepare dinner when, finally, the supermarket delivery arrived. The drivers have now got used to the sight of me in my skirt and stockings lugging crates of groceries upstairs to our flat. However, yesterday's driver may also have noticed my freshly glowing cheeks as i carried the crates of groceries up the flight of stairs to our flat. Even if he didn't see, my bottom was definitely still flushed red from the spanking it had recently just received. You can see the aftermath of my spanking below

Skirt pulled up around my waist and freshly spanked
After making dinner, i then washed the dishes and tidied them away before setting about my evening chores (bathroom cleaning) before re-joining Owner in the lounge.

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

Reddened buttocks

Poppet Subslut said...

Indeed they were Allex

p
x