Monday 24 May 2021

Twist and Ouch

Owner set me an interesting new task to complete today after i finished work, namely to complete 50 Russian twists for Her, but with 20 mini pegs attached to my chastised clitty. So, with a line of twenty little wooden and metal clamps biting into the tender flesh of my bits, here i am, doing Russian twists before changing into my cleaning smock to prepare dinner.

mini clothes pegs adorning the exposed bits of my chastised clit

In case you are wondering i am also still receiving my weekly discipline spankings/canings. Last week my cheeks were brought out in a flush with Owner's leather paddle and my breasts were rouged with Her riding crop, as you can see below

bottom spanked with Owners' leather paddle
caned breast
This coming Wednesday night i have been told to expect to have to complete a 'lines writing exercise' after work. Busy, busy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi happypet,

been a while checking in, life got in way. Looks like you are well and still under the thumb of beautiful Owner. You look lovely in some of your recent posts, keep up the servitude.

Love the lines task, i have done this having to come up with a two line sentence then rolling dice for 15 lines per each number. my hands hurt but it's therapeutic knowing it's for my own good.

happy suffering

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sissysteph - lovely to hear from you and to know that you are keeping well. Thank you for the compliments.

This is the first time (i think) that Owner has asked me to write lines, though She has set me writing exercises in the past, often in Spanish (Her native tongue). Your dice version sounds a challenge, especially if you roll a six, good job is not a 20 sided dice!

p
x