Sunday 9 May 2021

Haircut Happiness

Yesterday morning i finally got my first haircut of 2021, yay! i normally go to the salon every six to eight weeks. However, the day after my last cut, just before Christmas, the Covid lockdown struck forcing all salons to close their doors until April. Such was the backlog, combined with the fact that the hairdresser i always request only works two days a week, yesterday was the first appointment i could get.

The staff in the salon know me quite well and it was lovely catching-up with my hairdresser and hearing her gossip. It is such a lovely thing to do, getting, your hair washed, cut, and dried whilst chatting away. i had not realised quite how much i had missed it.

On my return from the salon Owner declared Herself to be super happy with the results, to the extent that today She decided that She wanted to do a short photo-shoot of me and my newly trimmed locks. You can see my new cut below.

kisses to you


brooding with flower

Owner extended the shoot by adding some accessories. Unfortunately, as Her subject and muse there is not much i can do to assist Her whilst She was trying to affix lights to my head. At one point She suddenly exclaimed;

"Pet! I need an assistant. Maybe one of your sissy blog friends can come and help me to photograph you?"

So, if any of you are local.....:) 

This time, however, Owner was able to rig the lights to my head, with the help of some strategically placed bobby pins, without the need for assistance.


It was a fun photo shoot to do. 

Owner has a stinking cold this weekend so, photo shoot aside, it has been a quiet one. We watched a movie at home yesterday afternoon and will probably watch another one together today as well. i am due a spanking (80 strikes with the leather paddle) which Owner will administer when She is feeling a little livelier. Last weekend She had to secure me down to administer my weekly disciplining. It consisted of 100 strikes to my testicles/'labia' with Her leather fly swat - which brought some tears to my eyes.

i hope everyone is keeping well?

No comments: