Friday 16 July 2021

Double Dice Day

Well today is the glorious 16th for me which meant rolling two sets of dice at breakfast. The first to determine my chastity status for the coming month and the second set of dice to decide what monthly outdoor challenge i would have to undertake today.

First, the chastity dice. After a three month spell of wearing my chastity device on weekdays only (as determined by a previous roll of Owners' dice) this time the dice decided that i should stay fully locked 24/7 until the 16th August - when the dice will be rolled once again.

My chastity status having been decided it was time to decide what type and wear i should be doing my monthly outdoor challenge. The first dice determined that i should return to the our local park and the second that i should wear a dress and heels. Today has been a bright, sunny and quite warm day and so i decided to wear a pretty white dress, white hold-up stockings and the pretty pink sandals that i wore on my wedding day.

i completed the challenge just after lunch. Owner expressed concern about whether i would be OK to get to the park walking in the heels but i was determined to give it a try (the park is about a 5 minute walk from our house). There were a number of people out and about, including a late middle-aged woman who told me that i looked pretty, which i thanked her for before continuing on my way. i eventually made it to the park and took the following pictures before teetering back home again.

In the park in my heels and dress
Me getting ready to leave the house

Owner declared Herself satisfied that i had completed the challenge when i returned home and showed Her the pictures i had taken.

So, all in all, it was quite an exciting double dice day.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet sissy Natalie says hi xx you look great paladin your still locked like me no signs of leaks from me summer dress and sandals lovely �� take care sissy Natalie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Natalie, i hope you are enjoying the summer?

p
x

Anonymous said...

I’m am very much poppet it seams like freedom in my nub hahaha but that the way I like it locked away gone for good I’ve been wearing my 3inch sandals on a daily basis for over a month from the moment I get up until I go bed take care sissy Natalie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Natalie - i would love to wear heels all day as well but it would annoy the hell out of our downstairs neighbours as they would hear me clattering about over their heads, you are lucky to be able to wear them. Glad you are in your nub.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

The late middle-aged woman was right.
You are so pretty !!!!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Allex *blushes*

p
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely clothes and heels, you look nice. Well done completing challenge ;)

love

sissysteph
xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sissysteph. The dress i am wearing is one of Owners' favourites too.

p
x