Friday 30 July 2021

Standing, Spanking, Plugging and Flaunting

Owner and i have both had a tiring week so we are thankful that the weekend is finally upon us. Owner ended the week by administering my weekly disciplinary session which consisted of one hundred on my bottom with her metal paddle, followed by 50 strikes to the exposed 'bits' of my chastised clitty with a wooden spoon - the latter requiring me to be restrained in the wooden yoke to prevent me from squirming about. It was a punishing end to a punishing week, but i know these weekly discipline sessions are needed and good for me. i am very grateful to Owner for administering them.

The week started with me being required to perform a novel (for me) act, namely i was made to stand facing the wall in the corner in just my knickers for half an hour whilst Owner read Her book. It was the first time Owner has had me do this. To pass the time i counted the passing seconds in my head, reaching about 1800 when Owner announced the 30 minutes were over. It was actually a surprisingly good way of having me stop thinking about the stresses of work and empty my mind. i think Owner enjoyed having me stand patiently for Her too.  i can imagine it would be harder to do had i been wearing heels, or clamped, luckily i was neither.

However, a few days later did find me with my pussy plugged and walking arm in arm with Owner around our local park after work, the walk culminating in me doing 20 squats for Her - which were pleasant to do as on each dip i could feel the heavy metal plug shift a little inside me.

Oh, and one other 'first' to report - this week i attended my first face-to-face work meeting in well over a year. i decided to  be 'brave' and rather than wear one of the non-padded bras that i used to wear into the office i chose instead to wear a padded one - which i have grown accustomed to wearing daily throughout lockdown. i wore it under a blouse and jacket - i was attending a board meeting so needed to look vaguely 'smart' -  and was also in full, albeit light, makeup. Incidentally, i think Owner has taken a liking to my now regularly having visible 'breasts' - in the form of my padded bras - as She will occasionally grab and squeeze them through my top. Not the same as if i had real ones of course but still i am thrilled She seems to like to occasionally fondle my pretend ones.

So my week involved some corner time, a good spanking, being plugged and meeting board members and directors wearing a padded bra and full makeup as well as doing my usual housework and exercises and trying to be a good wife for Owner. 

Corner time

My bottom after today's spanking

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun new way to spend some time! I'm jealous, hee!
Sara E

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Sara

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Owner and happypet,

A busy week and looks like a uncomfortable at times but pleasurable few days.

The standing facing the wall is a great way to focus the mind. I do it a little different as i repeat a mantra about Mistress. While i will not state the full mantra the first line is:

"The sun shines out of Mistress's arse"

I have two or three mantras but this line starts my favourite one to repeat

i think this is important as shows my mind is subservient and my adoration for Her control and beauty.

Awaiting further adventures

Respectfully

sissysteph
XXX

Poppet Subslut said...

Love your mantra sissysteph!

p
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks, maybe you can think of a mantra for Owner! feel free to use that one if it pleases Owner and yourself ;)

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

i will mention it to Owner sissysteph

p
x