Saturday 17 July 2021

Housewife in Heat

It has been a hot day in London. Owner agreed to me wearing a more weather appropriate outfit to do the chores in, my skimpy little apron with a pair of frilly panties. It is a good job nobody came to the door with a parcel or something to deliver! Owner seemed to enjoy my summer cleaning outfit though, She pulled my knickers down on more than one occasion and caressed me...which of course left me even more hot and bothered than i already was. By the time i had swept, mopped and dusted i had worked up quite a 'glow'.

Suitably attired for a heatwave
the frilly knickers that Owner repeatedly pulled down

after the sweeping came the mopping....then the sweating!
 The two of us then closed the blinds and settled down to watch a movie in the relative cool and dark of our lounge. We are having some aircon installed at the end of next week - which Owner is really looking forward to as She is not a fan of the heat.

Movie over it was time to catch-up on a caning for yours truly, on my bottom and my breast and then i helped Owner make some tiramisu. 

bottom warmed up - not that it really needed warming in today's heat!
We'll head out for a walk later before dusk when the temperature has dropped a little further

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Owner & happy pet,

Been working but now on days off, Y/you inspired me to lounge around in frilly pink lingerie, it's been a while since dressed in female attire.

I share Owner's displeasure of hot weather, not a fan at all so can empathise. Hope bottom was sore :)

regards

sissysteph
xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Glad i inspired you sissysteph but you really should dress more often, i am sure you look a treat and you know that you want to.

Yes, the hot weather is uncomfortable, as was my bottom!

p
x

Anonymous said...

I want that apron! So lovely!!
I'm glad you got your reward, hee... sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sara, it's a great apron, especially when it is hot.

p
x