Tuesday 9 January 2024

A Tit Ripping New Year

A belated Happy New Year to all readers. Owner and arrived back home last night. i managed to get to see and spend time with my Dad and then stay with my sister in Eastern Spain, who was also hosting my mum and her husband, before finally reuniting with Owner and Her family in the North of Spain for New Years eve and Three Kings. 

Despite the best efforts of the weather and transport stoppages all my travel went remarkably to plan and now, five flights and multiple train journeys later, i am enjoying my last day off before returning to work. Owner is, sadly, already back working having returned to work today.

Whilst we were together in the New Year Owner and i made some progress with the plan we have formulated to buy a flat in Her home town. Whenever we visit we always stay with Her parents and really want to have a place of our own where we can be ourselves and live according to Owner's rules, not Her mother's. We saw a few flats and there is one we are definitely interested in but it is still early days. Hopefully, however, it won't be long before there is another place i can clean and maintain and serve and submit to Owner in the manner She rightly expects of me.

One, slightly unfortunate, incident did occur whilst we were away. It happened at Owner's parents flat in New Years day. i had just got up and showered and was in the process of vigorously applying body lotion to my upper torso and breasts when the bracelet one my right hand hooked itself onto the nipple ring in my right nipple. Unaware of this i moved my hand quickly and in the process ripped the piercing clean out of my nipple, cleaving my flesh in two!

There was blood but surprisingly little pain. For a minute i wondered if i would need to get my nipple (now in two parts) stitched back together but i figured that provided i could keep the two parts in contact with each other using plasters it would probably heal. Anyway, a week later and heal it has. 

My right nipple now sports a little 'smile' where the ring tore through the flesh and the nipple itself is now pleasingly bigger and puffier (i have a thing about wanting big, ideally also long, nipples). On Owner's (sensible) instruction it will be a while before i re-pierce it and put the ring back in and longer still before i hook it up to a chain and suspend any weights etc from it. But, no harm seems to have been done and i have been left with the added bonus of an ever happy bigger nipple as a result.

There is nothing much else to report so i will leave you with a few photos taken on my travels. 


Happy 2024 everyone.

5 comments:

sissie billie said...

OW!!!
hope that it heals fully, and do as Owner tells you and don't get too eager to get it back into use as some where to hang your house keys.

Glad that you both had a good break and that your journeys were fairly uneventful.

hugs

billie xxx

Fiona said...

oh my God that sounds PAINFUL! I am sure I would have been screaming. I don't even like the clip on rings....

sorry I can't kiss it to make it feel better

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and Fiona. Surprisingly it didn't hurt too much, just bled a lot but seems to be healing well. Almost worth it for the bonus bigger nipple it resulted in :)

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Ouch!
The End. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - that smile in your comment looks familiar, where have i seen it before? Oh yes, on my right nipple. i wonder if it could get some tiny jewels and create a little face on it? ha, ha.

p
x