Tuesday 16 January 2024

54th Birthday

Today was my 54th birthday and Owner made sure that it was marked in style. She also had a lovely surprise in store for me. It being the 16th of the month it was also an outdoor challenge day which Owner added a slight twist to on this occasion. Read on to find out more.

My day began at 5.45am and a breakfast of homemade tarta de abuela prepared for my by my lovely Owner. There were also some giant 54 balloons (and i will come back to the balloons), a wonderful card and a gorgeous pair of silver hoop earrings. i have long hoped to have some bigger hooped earrings and now i do!

The real surprise, however, came when i opened a little box marked 'pet's treat' which contained the details of a surprise birthday trip organised by Owner in the form of a 4 day trip to Krakow in Poland. i have never been to Poland and Krakow looks to be a beautiful city. Owner has even booked us into a spa one afternoon. i am super excited and already panicking about what to pack as we head off very soon.

i will, of course, report back on our little adventure. i truly am a lucky pet to be treated like this by Owner for my birthday.

After breakfast and presents it was time to get back into the usual routine. i did my Spanish. completed my exercises, did the washing and cleaned the bathroom then got ready for my day. This mostly consisted of work but early morning i briefly left the house to complete my monthly outdoor challenge.

The dice had been rolled before breakfast and they determined that i should wear shorts and stockings (it was -3 Celsius this morning) and pose at one of the bus stops next to our local park. To add to the challenge Owner declared that She wanted me to complete it whilst carrying the giant 54 balloons - just to make me even more conspicuous.

Anyway, i am pleased to say the challenge was successfully completed even though i ended up carrying the balloons the wrong way around so they made me look like i am 45 as opposed to 54 (which i actually am). 

Here are some images from my day. First off - breakfast cake, balloons and presents

breakfast spread prepared by Owner plus my 54 balloons
blowing out my candles
birthday card from Owner
modelling my new earrings

Followed by my outdoor challenge. Note to self. Next time check balloons are the right way round!

getting ready to leave the flat
on way to bus stop
there's the bus
at the bus stop

It was a fun challenge and lots of people saw me and my balloons! Now i am counting down the hours until we head to Poland. i am a very lucky pet.


5 comments:

hs said...

Poppet:

Looks like a wonderful and memorable birthday….congratulations on approaching middle age…and enjoy your trip..

What fun.

hs

vanessachaland said...

Happy Birthday SlutLips!! Hopefully, in honor of this celebration, your Owner will get on her knees, while you get on your elbows. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Many thanks hs, am older but not sure i am any the wiser :)

p
x

Thank you Vanessa. Are you suggesting that Owner and i should play a game of Twister? :)

p
x

Pis Maid said...

Hi Poppet, congratulations on your birthday. May you serve your owner for many more years. And drink lots of golden champagne on this special day.

Herman

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Herman.

p
x