Sunday 28 January 2024

Punishment Book, Punishments and New Rules

i mentioned in my previous post how, during our trip to Poland, Owner had helped me to choose a notebook to buy and which will become my new punishment book. The notebook is small and is something that i need to have with me all of the time in order that i might record any incident worthy of being punished. It is a great new addition to my life.

My good friend and fellow blogger sissie billie left a comment that read: 

'Just a word of caution from someone that has learned the hard way with my own "weekly review" notebook, put everything in - even if you think Owner hasn't noticed or she isn't there and you do something "bad", because if your book doesn't tally with her recollection (or she does as Madam does, which is keep her own book) then your arse and labia will suffer'

These are wise words indeed and i have taken billie's sage advice on board and am trying to make sure that i record everything that i do which i feel may have displeased Owner into my punishment book. Sadly, the week ended with seven entries, consisting of the following:

  1. Becoming separated from Owner in the thermal spa complex in Poland (judged serious by Owner)
  2. Photographing myself in chastity in the spa changing room without permission from Owner (judged serious by Owner)
  3. Oversleeping causing Owner to have to collect the breakfast i had pre-prepared for Her rather than me bringing it to Her (judged less serious by Owner)
  4. Forgetting to keep the electroclit torture device properly charged so when Owner went to use it on me nothing happened (judged serious by Owner)
  5. Leaving small items of food at the bottom of the kitchen sink after washing up (judged serious by Owner)
  6. Arranging for the bathroom fitter to return to replace an item at a time when i was not at home so Owner had to deal with them (judged serious by Owner)
  7. Presenting on a webinar mid-week when the doorbell rang meaning Owner had to answer it Herself (judged serious by Owner)

Owner has determined the seriousness of each of the above misdemeanors. She determined 6 of the 7 to be serious and so deserving of a strong punishment. For the serious misdemeanors i am to be punished as follows. For 4 of these instances i will be punished by being placed back into 'little boy mode', removing my privilege of being able to wear feminine clothes and make-up for a total of 4 days (1 day per misdemeanor). The other two serious incidents will be dealt with by electro torturing my clit and, separately, my nipples. The minor incident will be punished by being pinned down and tickled. These are very fair punishments and i am grateful to Owner for each of them.

Once each of these punishments have been completed they will be marked assuch in my punishment log. To this end Owner has invested in some super cute 'stamps' with which to stamp my notebook each time a punishment has been delivered. The stamps are based on the totoro anime we both love and really are quite adorable. Here is my punishment book showing the entries for the past week together with the stamps and ink pad;

Owner will stamp my punishment log each time one of the punishments have been served. 

Of course, the above punishments run alongside my normal weekly maintenance spankings/canings and the usual weekday tasks and challenges i need to complete.

As well as my new punishment log there are some additional requirements that i also need to start to integrate into my daily life with Owner as part of my service to Her and to demonstrate my submission to Her and Her authority over me. These additional requirements are as follows:

  • in addition to preparing all meals, which i already do (unless Owner chooses to), to also always serve Owner Her food at the table so that She never has to serve Her food Herself at the table
  • to not disturb Owner when She is listening to Her audio book. If there is something i need to ask Her whilst She is listening to a book to present myself to Her and quietly wait for Her to indicate that i might speak with Her
  • to always ask permission first before ever leaving the flat unaccompanied. i am already required to secure prior written approval before going out unaccompanied except for work or to run errands. Now verbal approval must be sought before i leave the flat to run an errand, take out the rubbish or leave for work
i am very grateful to my wonderful Owner for looking after, correcting and controlling me as She does. i know it is vital for my continued development and growth to help me to become the submissive and obedient wife She desires and deserves.

5 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Well done Poppet. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa but i am not sure i should be congratulated for my errors :)

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

another thing with Madam's book is that she can also add in items where I have done "good" things or where I have performed better than expected.

If I do get any "Merit" points then Madam will use them to offset, reduce or cancel any item that creates a punishment.

Madam is very fair with these Merit points, they aren't a regular feature but they do happen.

There are no Merits for doing a good Job, as I'm expected to that as a matter of course, but going above and beyond or exceeding expectations do sometimes create the opportunity. (also note I can't put a "merit" item in my book, they only appear in Madam's book.)

It's going to be interesting to see how this develops for you and Owner.

Weekly Review sessions on a Thursday evenings are a solid part of our routine now and we do sort of see it as quality couple time together, even if I'm in the corner of the room facing the wall with a warm bottom while Madam reads a book at her desk.

hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - whilst Owner does not keep Her own book She does regularly give me treats or rewards.

p
x

sklave in stahl said...

Hi px,
the new rules sound really like a welcome addition to your already structured life. It's getting stricter and stricter for you.
A) Sounds familiar!
B) Sounds like a very good plan!
Andreas