Sunday 14 January 2024

Normality Returns and Happy International Male Chastity Day

i am happy to report that i am officially no longer ill and have been given the all clear by Owner to fully return to normal duties and service - yay! i was really starting to feel out of sorts not doing my usual chores and routines. It is good to be back.

This morning, after getting up and attaching the electro shock device to my caged clittie i prepared and then cleared away breakfast. After this i did some of my Spanish studies and my morning exercises. Exercises completed i showered and changed and then got on with my household chores, sweeping and mopping all of the floors, putting out the rubbish, cleaning the bathroom and hanging some new net curtains that Owner had bought for the bedroom.

Owner treated me by preparing lunch for us Herself and even gifted me a delicious warm glass of Her wonderful piss to drink. It was actually my first glass of Her urine this year and it tasted wonderful. With me being better Owner was also able to resume Her maintenance punishments. This time i received one hundred strikes from Her twisted cane on my sensitive labia/plums. Owner had to physically pin my legs down and apart to stop me from writhing around on the bed as after each blow.

Owner has allowed me to join an organisation called the Matriarchy Times to help me further my education and development. The group advocates for the establishment of a progressive. modern matriarchy and a female-led society, values i strongly believe in. They are running a one hour webinar this afternoon about a new book called the Pillars of Gynarchy by Viola Voltairine which i shall be attending to help further my own knowledge.

Here are some pics from my day so far;

hanging new net curtains

mopping the floor
a glass of Owner's piss

freshly caned labia/plums
According to my sources (the internet) the 14th January today is also international male chastity day. So for those of you who, like me kept in chastity then Happy international male chastity day.

The picture below was taken first thing this morning. The black band that is also visible behind the base ring of my chastity cage is the strap of the electro-schock device that is held securely against my labia/plums at all times when i am home (which is most of the time) apart from when i am in bed, allowing Owner to 'get my attention' whenever She wishes.

It is great to be feeling better and be back to normal.

6 comments:

Madam Alice said...

Dear Poppet,

it also appears to be National Electro-Shock-A-Sissie Day, well certainly in Owners and my households at least.

Glad that you are feeling better.

Take care

Madam Alice

vanessachaland said...

Before I even had time to send a Get Well Slutlips greeting message, you have recovered. Good for your bodily resilience, not good for my timely replies. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Alice. Isn't it national electro-shock a sissy day every day? i am sure it probably ought to be :)

p
x

We live in fast moving times Vanessa and this Slutlips doesn't hang about :) Maybe you need a secretary? ;)

p
x

Madam Alice said...

Poppet,
You may have a point there, yes thinking about it!😉
Alice

Hs said...

Hi Poppet:

I was away on a little vacation getaway….sorry to read that you were under the weather, but now back to normal at your place…you have a wonderful owner taking such good care of you….and you her…

And Happy Birthday….not sure which day, but you wrote this week…54 is a very good age…

And I have a housekeeping dress exactly like yours…in fact it is my second pink one like it…the first lasted through three years of housekeeping duties and I wore it out…..now on the second dress….in two years…it still cleans up nicely…I keep it well ironed and looking good….a requirement or…well you know the “or else”…..a servant is expected to always keep up appearances…

Have a good week and enjoy your birthday…

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

i hope you had a lovely holiday hs, where did you get to? Good to know that we both have the same styles of house keeping dresses and thank you for your best wishes.

p
x