Saturday 13 January 2024

Poppet at Repose (not in a good way)

This past week has not exactly gone to plan in that i went down with a case of the lurgy and ended up confined to bed. Meanwhile, Owner has been super busy with Her work whilst also looking after me. This always makes me feel very guilty as it should be me looking after Her. Owner, however, is always clear with me that She needs a healthy wife and sub and so whenever i am an ill She insists that i do not do anything and She sweeps in and takes full care of me. i am so lucky having an Owner as wonderful as She is.

The good news is that i am feeling a lot better than i was and so hopefully i will be permitted to resume my normal service and duties. There are three or four days worth of cleaning that i need to catch-up with together with my Spanish studies and exercises to resume. Luckily, or perhaps conveniently, it is a weekend so i have plenty of time available to me.

This coming week i turn 54, which makes me feel rather old. i know Owner has a few things planned for me, both on the day itself and the following weekend, which is super exciting. The day itself is also the 16th of the month which, as regular readers will know, means an outdoor challenge, something i am also looking forward to completing.

Oh, one final exciting bit of news. In my last post i mentioned that Owner and i had looked at some flats in Her home town in Spain when we were there together over the New Year. Well, we put in an offer and that has now been accepted. Fingers crossed within a few months we will have a place there too. Owner is already saying how nice it will be to have me installed there whenever we are visiting. Having our own place there will be good for me as it means i can maintain my routines and chores etc irrespective of whether we are at our London flat or the one in Spain. This i know will be good for my own development and will also provide Owner with a more relaxing and enjoyable environment for Her. 

Longer-term i know that Owner will relocate us to Spain on a permanent basis. This will happen when Owner judges that financially there is no longer any need for me to bring in money by undertaking paid work, allowing me to finally become Her full-time submissive housewife. This is something i have long wanted to be. i really look forward to that day arriving. i know it will require some adjusting to on my part but it is an exciting prospect. 

Finally, i came across excellent blog (note - the original is in German) by sklave in stahl (slave in steel) about his life as slave to his wife/Mistress. It is an inspiring read, especially for people like me who aspire to submit completely to their partner.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,

wishing you a speedy recovery, get well soon!

hugs

billie and Madam

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie, think i am completely better now

p
x