Wednesday 28 August 2019

Roll With It

Owner and i are counting down to our summer holidays (we head off as everyone else gets back!). To be honest both of us cannot wait to go and are looking forward to spending time exploring the Shetland Isles off the North Coast of Scotland. We also, of course, may find time for some fun and naughtiness whilst we are away. i have packed my transparent plastic raincoat just in case there are any suitable photo opportunities :)

The last weekend was a bank holiday in the UK and Owner and i spent time visiting a few exhibitions and going to the cinema to escape the heatwave we experienced.  We watched the new Pedro Almodovar film, Pain and Glory which is simply wonderful. We also spent one evening sitting in a pub on the banks of the Thames admiring a beautiful sunset. Owner allowed me to have a few glasses of cider (my favourite) too, it was wonderful.

i have also had a few challenges to complete as i have been working from home all of this past week. Todays' was a fun outdoor one, to take a picture of me wearing my bra in a local park. You can see how i got on below
preparing to head out
on route
 
ta da! 

just casually walking about with my bra on show
Earlier in the week i also had to spend some time at home fucking myself with one of Owners' favourite dildo's. Hear i am about to impale myself on it
Locked away in my Happygo Super Small cage
Meanwhile, as i write this the UK heads into an even deeper political crisis. Let's hope i don't have to one day do a blog entitled the day poppet took to the streets!

In happier news, this Friday will mark the 250th day since i last had an orgasm. Ever since late December 2018 i have been kept completely denied spending much, but not all, of that time locked in chastity. i never could have imagined ever saying this but i am deeply thankful to Owner for having kept me this way. It is, oddly, very thrilling and arousing and i am extremely grateful.

9 comments:

trisneill said...

What a brave gurl you are, poppet, going out dressed so sexily with your bra on show.! You earned a good bounce on that luscious looking dildo ;-)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you trisneill

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Morning Poppet,
You are looking nice again, humilation is also a part of your life.what if owner would say , no more female clothes and you have to wear males ones, so no make-up or what ever.
To my opinion that is a real punischment for you, or not.
Btw only for a few days.
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - You are right it would be a very effective punishment and it is one Owner has used in the past. Hopefully She will not have cause to use it again. She has also made me wear badges with embarassing messages hand-written on them too.

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edwin Verrips said...

Hi Poppet,
Looking to your photos, it seems to be that you , how do I call it, endrogene.
Have you ever controlled your hormone levels ?
You say that 250 days ago you had your last orgasmen, no horny feelings still so far?
Love Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - thank you for what i take to be a lovely compliment (?) about the photos. No i have never taken anything, i am 100% 'natural' :)

Yes, i still fo get horny after all these days denied. VERY horny somerimes. But i love tge frustration too.

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Maybe my question was not clear, did you go to your doctor , asking to control your hormone levels ?
I did and my testeteron was low and oestradiol was high.
My doctor send my to an endecrinoloog to solve my problems .
Xxxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - sorry misunderstood your question. No i have never had my hormone levels checked.
p
x