Sunday 7 July 2019

Fucked by the Foyle

Owner and i have just returned form a lovely short break to Derry in Northern Ireland. We had a great time exploring the city walls and just wandering around this small but compact city on the banks of the River Foyle. Sadly you do not have to go far in Derry to be reminded of its recent bloody past and evidence of the old sectarian divisions are still apparent in different parts of the city between rival Unionist and Republican communities. That said, much has also been done to challenge and overcome past divisions and there is a lot more to the city than its recent turbulent past. We also took a train trip out to the small coastal town of Castlerock with its golden beaches and pretty cliffs.

Everwhere we went people were super friendly and welcoming, we definitely hope to return one day.
enjoying lunch in a cafe in Derry
Entering the Bogside in Derry
Bogside mural depicting events from Bloody Sunday
The peace bridge in Derry
Castlerock
As is often the case when we are staying in a hotel Owner also used the opportunity to do a small photo shoot of Her 'pet'. Our room had a large bay window which overlooked one of the main streets in Derry. In front of the window was an inviting chaise lounge. It was, quite simply, too good an opportunity to pose for photos. Our room was overlooked from across the road where we could see people working in an office. i hope the photo shoot did not distract them.


posing in full view of the offices opposite

 Whilst we were away Owner fucked me twice, Friday and Saturday morning. On Friday after breakfast She spanked my chastised clit and then sat on my 'plums' (testicles) as She likes to call them and pleasured Herself with Her vibrator whilst grinding down on my tight little plums as my clit strained in its cage. Next She repositioned Herself and moved up my body to sit on my face and continued to pleasure Herself with Her vibrator whilst yours truly had the privilege of licking Her delicious arsehole with my tongue until She came. Owner then paused briefly before lubricating my pussy and inserting first one, then another and then another finger inside me until all Her fingers were sunk in my pussy. Then She proceeded to pump my pussy with Her hand as She again pleasured Herself with Her vibrator until She was spent. It was wonderful and She left me joyously aroused yet frustrated.

The next morning, after breakfast, we returned to bed where Owner wrapped Her panties around my head so that the crotch was just under my nose, allowing me to inhale Her divine scent and gagged me with the cock gag. Owner then rode my gagged face with Her crotch whilst She pleasured Herself once more to an orgasm. As She came She pushed down hard with Her hips, forcing the dildo gag further down my throat. It was wonderful to be throat fucked by the gag like this whilst She pleasured Herself above. Then, still gagged, Owner put me on all fours and fucked me with Her vibrating strap-on before collapsing on top of me when She had had Her fill. My little clit glistened with pre-cum inside its cage but was again denied any opportunity for release.

It is now almost 200 days since my last orgasm and i love the constant sense of frustrated denial that i am kept in whilst having the opportunity to pleasure Her and help bring Her to orgasm.

The whole trip was wonderfully relaxed and uneventful. i wore my bra and make-up without anything untoward happening. The only minor incident that occurred was as we were leaving Derry airport. i had removed my metal chastity cage and replaced it with the plastic Holy Trainer device to pass through security. However, my bracelet triggered the alarm and the security staff asked me to remove my shoes and searched my bag. i had no socks on and so padded through security in my bare feet with my pink painted toe nails. The security agent took everything out of my rucksack to check inside, including the little transparent bag that the 'Holy Trainer' comes in and which has 'Holy Trainer Male Chastity Device' emblazoned on it and which contained the metal chastity cage that i had just taken off to replace temporarily with the plastic Holy Trainer device. i need not have bothered as i was rumbled after all anyway. The security agent did not say a word to me as he looked at the bag with the device inside and neither did i :)

2 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi happy Pet,
You look like a photomodel, very cute.
Maybe a advise, let your hair grow longer, than its looks more female or must i say shemale.
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - thank you for the compliment. i have had longer hair in the past but at present Owner and i prefer it shorter.

p
x