Thursday 12 September 2019

Fucked by Owner

After breakfast this morning Owner said to me that She would like to take me back to bed to 'explore my body'. What followed next was wonderful. Owner strapped Herself into Her new dildo and then had me fellate Her 'cock' to demonstrate the skills i have been practising the past few months. Then She lay on Her side and presented Her delicious backside to me for me to lick whilst She pleasured Herself to an orgasm with the strap-on bullet vibe. i absolutely adore having my tongue inside Owners arse and it was wonderful to feel Her sphincter muscles contract and quiver around my tongue as She came.

Next, Owner had me position myself on all fours and, after first spanking my chastised clitty and my 'tight little plums', She then lubed my 'pussy' and began to play with it with Her fingers. She caressed its entrance and then inserted Her fingers as i moaned contentedly like the greedy whore i am. Owner remarked how big, wet and welcoming my pussy was before positioning Herself behind me and sinking Her 'cock' into me. She switched on the bullet vibe positioned in the gusset of the strap-on to pleasure Herself and then instructed me to fuck myself on Her dildo 'like a whore'. i needed no further encouragement and began to ride Her phallus, delighting in the sensation of Her cock sliding in and out of me, pushing down on it as far as i could with each thrust of my hips as Owner focused on the pleasure the vibe was providing Her.

After fucking myself on Her cock for a few minutes the embedded bullet vibe purring against Her clit brought Owner to another climax and She withdrew, leaving me wet and aching for more. We lay snuggled contentedly on the bed as i revelled in the sensation of intense frustrated desire as my caged clit throbbed and my whole body tingled.

It was a wonderful way to start the day. My orgasm drought continues but i feel absolutely wonderful!

4 comments:

sissie billie said...

It's great to be of service to our betters and I know that the feeling of being the submissive servant offering and providing pleasure to your Mistress is an amazing feeling.

it sounds that like me the real "orgasm" is not in actually cumming but in the ensuring that your Mistress and partner is totally fulfilled and satisfied, the sense of pleasure from pleasing her really gives a kick to me. it sound like it is similar for you.

while I get fucked regularly it is for the pleasure of my Dominants and I often don't cum but at the moment I leak a lot from it, I am imagining that there was quite a bit of leakage from Owner's submissive?


Glad you both had fun,


billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - spot on. Throughout my life i have always derived sexual pleasure from giving my partner pleasure.i have never, ever been interested in receiving a blowjob for example for that reason and have nevrr actually had one.

i used to be nervous and anxious when i started to first have sex in my late teens. i never really enjoyed penetrative sex (me penetrating) for that reason. Hence not missing the fact that i last experienced it with Owner over a decade ago.

i always enjoyed giving oral sex both for the taste, feeling muscles tense and quiver in my partner but most importantly for the thrill of know6i was giving someone else a pleasurable time.

These days i love nothing better tgan having my tongue in Owners arse when She comes and feelibg Her sphincter tense and contract and spasm around my tongue. i love it ever more if She has my head clamped so i am suffocated by Her. The aroma is intoxicating!

In terms of Owner pleasuring me this is now essentially confined to Her spanking, slapping, caning or paddling my balls (plums). After a bit of warming-up She can really let rip and it is exquisitely painful and wonderful at the same time. She has to be careful as i can accidentally cum this way but with years of practice She has it down to a fine art to ensure that i don't. Instead my 'plums' throb for days afterwards- far more pleasurable than any transient orgasm in my view.

Anyway- to answer your question. Yes there was some slight leakage :)

Aren't we both the lucky ones! It must be quite something to have two dominants to pleasure!

p
x

Anonymous said...

Owner must be very proud of you!!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you anonymous and yes, she is.

p
x