Thursday 19 December 2019

Fun Park Challenge

Regular blog visitors will know that i am a bit of an exhibitionist and love to be set 'challenges' to complete that involve me appearing in public wearing something suitably unsuitable! Well, today i was again working from home and so this time it was time for me to undertake an outdoor dice challenge. The dice was duly rolled in Owners presence before we went to bed last night and it determined that i was to go to our local park wearing a short skirt and fishnet stockings.

The weather forecast for today was a bit grim (lots of rain) and so i had feared that i would get rather wet and that there might be nobody about to see me. i was wrong! The weather was dry, albeit very overcast and there were lots of people on route, both to and inside the park. Joggers, dog walkers, mothers with pushchairs etc. On the way there i got stared at by numerous passengers in a passing bus and then hooted by the driver of a van.  Various people walked past me in the park itself but nobody said anything and i was able to stop and pose for some pictures, send Owner my 'evidence' of a challenge completed and then return back home. All in all i was outside in my red heel shoes with fishnet stockings and skirt for a little over twenty minutes, and back in time for my work teleconference. As ever it was a great thrill to do. Here are some pictures from my little adventure

in the park

Looking excited as about to leave the house
on route to the park
Owner has said that She is going to review all of my dice challenges next year as they are becoming too enjoyable for me and 'easy'. i have to confess that a few years ago i would never have dared go to my local park dressed as i was or walk around the neighbourhood having van drivers hoot their horns at the sight of me in my stocking clad legs. i confess it is quite an addictive thrill and i am grateful to Owner for pushing me to do it. i am fast becoming quite the happy outdoor slut!

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Better be careful Pet....I might be lurking behind a tree and just grab you as you go by!!!!
You are just absolutely adorable in that outfit....really, really cute!!!
Maybe you should see if you could get a ride with one of those van drivers some day!!!
Just so adorable I'd love to just grab you and snuggle!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

sissie billie said...

You really do get a buzz from these challenges. I must say that your stocking clad legs always look great and those heels look fantastic on you, I keep looking for that style in black.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - as always you say the loveliest things. It would be great to play hide and seek with you in the park one day. i did wonder if the van might stop, but it didn't.

p
x

Billie - i adore these challenges and my mind is already racing ahead to the thought/hope of ever more risque ones.

Thank you for the compliment too though i would take issue with you about my legs. Great to see that you are back and commenting and so hopefully fully recovered. You would look fabulous in those types of heels in black. Would go well with your domestic outfit.

p
x

ulisses said...


I think your life is amazing, what its owner determines.
I realize you are very feminine and you like to be so, but one thing I do not understand, is why you do not start to hormone, I imagine that everyone would be happy with this attitude, because you do not use your penis, much less its owner, In addition to what she likes to see you feminine and hormones would greatly help this perception.
big kiss and congratulations on your courage.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi ulisses,

Many thanks for your comment and i am delighted that you think i am a bit feminine, i try to be. Many people ask about why i don't take hormones? The answer is quite simple in that it is not my decision to make, it is my Owners'. She is very happy with me as i am and so i do not take, were She ever to change Her mind then i would. At the moment She likes to have a feminine man but one who is not too feminine.

p
x