Sunday 8 December 2019

Whore in Denial

What a lovely way to start the day! This morning Owner woke me up by gently caressing and stroking my pussy before removing her knickers and placing them over my head so that the gusset was positioned directly under my nostrils. The aroma was wonderful. i adore the scent of my Owner.

Next She moved Her attention to my breasts, caressing and stroking my nipples and sucking on them before then spanking my swollen plums, my clit was now swollen inside its chastity cage. At first Owner used Her hand on my testicles but then moved to using the 'fly-swat' paddle that hangs permanently from the headboard of our bed for just such a reason. After spanking me until i was audibly moaning Owner switched tack again.

Grabbing Her vibrator She brought it between Her legs and began to pleasure Herself with it. i took this as my cue to move position so that i could start to lick Her anus. It wasn't long before we had settled into what is one of Owners' favourite positions, that is with Her straddling my head with Her vibrator purring away against Her clitoris whilst my tongue is licking and probing Her backside. As always She tasted divine. Owners' anus is one of my absolute favourite flavours. We stayed locked like that, Owner with my head clamped between Her thighs and my tongue gliding in and out of Her whilst Her vibrator worked it's magic.

Once satiated Owner then had me flip onto all fours and start to fellate Her favourite dildo whilst She rummaged around for Her lube. Next She lubed up my pussy and slowly pushed Her dildo into me, then positioned it against Her thigh. Grabbing Her vibrator She then pleasured Herself once more with Her electric friend whilst fucking me with Her cock. As She fucked me i kept saying how i loved being Her whore, being fucked by Her, feeling Her cock inside me. Owner fucked me harder and harder until She collapsed on top of me, fully satiated once again.

After withdrawing Her cock we cuddled up in bed together and Owner permitted me to feast on Her wonderful breasts. i mentioned to Owner that it has now been almost a full year since i last had an orgasm - it will be a year on Tuesday. She seemed a little surprised but gave no indication as to when or whether i might ever be allowed to cum again. For my part i am truly happy being kept denied like this and very grateful to Her for the opportunity to experience genuinely long-term denial.

As i say, it was a wonderful way to start the day!

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

What a lovely way to start a morning....you're a very lucky girl!!!
I lve how wives are always surprised when we point out how long it's been since we had any relief from chastity....
My wife likes to point out that sissygasms count as far as she's concerned so according to that I cum much more often than I say I do....
Just a lovely post....it's so nice that you two are so much in love....
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks you Kaaren and, yes i am a very lucky girl!

p
x