Saturday 21 December 2019

A Year (almost) of Denial, an Instruction and a Sadness

This coming Monday the 23rd of December will mark one whole year that i have been kept orgasm free by Owner. My year in denial - 365 days without cumming. Although much of that time has seen me locked in chastity this has not always been the case and there have been days or even the odd week when i have been 'set-free'. However, at such times i have been good and have refrained from touching myself and so i can truthfully say that 2019 will have been my first year spent without cumming since my early teens, i.e. decades ago!

The experience has been quite an intense one at times. i am semi-permanently horny but also anxious to remain denied for longer still. Whether this happens or not is of course down to Owner and She has already set me a good test of my self-control. When we rolled the chastity dice on the 11th of this month to see whether i should be released or remain locked the dice stated that i should stay locked without release for another month. However, Owner over-ruled it (and it is Her dice after all - She determined what each face of the dice says) and advised that on the 23rd of December, my one year of denial anniversary, i am to unlock myself and stay unlocked at least until the New Year. i am sure i will continue to be good and refrain from touching myself. Whether or not Owner has any plans to bring my period of denial to an end i don't know. i would like it to continue and perhaps even be kept this way indefinitely, existing sexually solely to bring Owner pleasure whilst remaining denied from achieving an orgasm of my own. But that will be Onwers' choice, not my own.

So, why is it me unlocking myself on Monday and not Owner? This is where the 'sadness' reference in the blog post title comes into play. Owner and i, as sadly is all too often the case at this time of year, will be apart over Christmas. Tomorrow She returns to Spain to stay with Her family and shortly afterwards i will be heading down to the South Coast to spend Christmas with mine. However, the good news is that i will be travelling out to Spain to join Owner with Her family just after Christmas and will be there, with Her, for the New Year before we both return back to the UK. We both hate being parted like this and are hoping that next Christmas we will be able to spend it together before the Christmas family rotations begin again.

But for now, to all who read this blog Owner and i wish you a very merry Christmas and we hope that 2020 brings you joy and happiness and a lot of fun.

14 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Poppet and owner, i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year to.
A lot of new challances will be there.
Love you both
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Many thanks Evy and seasons greetings from us both too.
p
x

ulisses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ulisses said...

Feliz Natal e um ano novo repleto de realizações e parabéns por compartilhar a vida de vocês com a gente.

sissie billie said...

Have a great Christmas and best wishes for the New Year to you and to Owner.

I can understand the sadness of being apart at Christmas, having spent several Christmas's away from Madam with work, luckily we only have Madam's family to visit and we'll see them after boxing day.

As for the Chastity, I've been frustratingly enjoying my confinement so I can sympathise with your release but I'm sure you will be able to continue to abstain.

hope you enjoy your time with the family and more important look forward to being reunited with your Owner.

Billie xxxx

Poppet Subslut said...

ulisses - Obrigado e tenha um maravilhoso natal e ano novo

p
x

Hi Billie - many thanks and wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year too and hope you don't get ill again and suffer another sore bottom! i hope to be kept denied for a long time to come but we shall have to see what Owner has planned.

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

Here's hoping Father Christmas leaves you some pretty frillies under the tree!!!!
I wish I could be there to hold you on that lonely night but close your eyes and try to imagine my arms going around you....and we could spend the night "getting acquainted!!!!"
Merry Christmas sweet Pet.....may the magic of Christmas make all of your wishes come true!!!!

Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Aawww thank you Kaaren. Am staying at my sisters for Xmas and have just been told that i am getting a Christmas stocking as well as presents but i doubt it will have knickers inside...but you never know!

i hope you, your wife and her lovers all have a wonderful Christmas and may you get to fluff many a fine cock in 2020.

Have a wonderful Christmas

p
x

Anonymous said...

Dear.. congratulations!! You are a stronger person than girly me!!
I hope you do get your cummies, when it's right for you and Owner.
In the meantime, thank you and happy new year!!
hugs, cd sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara and i hope i don't get them :)

Best wishes for 2020

p
x

Bree said...

Hello,,,this is bree, your new friend

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi bree, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

I may not get a chance later so let me wish you a Happy New Year now....I wish I could give you a midnight kiss....
I hope the new year brings tou all that you desire!!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - that's so sweet of you. Special kisses from me too and may 2020 bring you lots of creamy fun!

p
x