Monday 16 November 2020

Outdoor Challenge - Hello Neighbours

Well today's roll of the monthly outdoor challenge dice threw-up a new challenge to complete, namely to go out into the street outside our flat wearing my silver hair wig, a short skirt and high heels. Actually, when you add in the blouse and stockings i was wearing it was pretty much one of my usual working from home outfits, bar the wig and heels.

It was a relatively straightforward challenge to complete, being just outside, and one that also afforded any of the many neighbours or people passing in the street, an opportunity to spy me in my outfit. Owner leaned out of the window of our flat and documented my performance. You can see how i got on below.

me heading out into the street
in our street
My blouse and skirt

My 'stripper' heels
Flashing my stockings before heading out

It was great fun to do, albeit over far too quickly. i am already thinking ahead to the 16th December and the next outdoor challenge.

Meanwhile, in other developments, last night i set out a series of menu options for Owner to choose from and have me cook for Her dinner, in what is to become a weekly ritual with me offering a menu of options for Her to select from (though She can obviously ask for whatever She likes). Tonight's was simple, home made leek and potato soup.  

Owner and i also both exercised together after work (cardio and abs). Later this evening i will again receive 100 strokes of the cane when my evening chores are done. Today has been a good day.

Oh, and you will see that i have made a few small cosmetic changes to the blog. What do you think?

4 comments:

sissie billie said...

Morning P,

Love the new layout of the blog and your photo on the Banner top of the blog is ....Wow! We all agree that you look fantastic and both Madam and I have outfit envy.

as for the outdoor challenge, you are way braver than I am, the wig and out fit works together, I bet the heels added to the nervousness? I bet the stocking welts just showed as you were walking in that skirt.

love it, well done you and I hope that Owner wasn't too harsh with the cane. I have my own review this evening and Sir will be in attendance again, we'll see what happens.

Take care

billie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm scared for you. How do your neighbors react? Do you receive unpleasant remarks?
I really like your new blog

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - thank you so much and i am thrilled to hear that you both like the new banner image. However, as the photographer all credit goes to Owner. i just lay there trying to be 'muse' like

Thank you too for the comments about the outdoor challenge. As you know i am an exhibitionist little slut so adore things like that (even though they do make me nervous). i am still waiting anxiously the supermarket/ railway station wearing underwear & heels combination to come up. Just thinking about it makes me nervous and excited as hell. i would be permitted coat but would of course have to prove what i was wearing underneath :)

Good luck with your review with Sir and i hope, come December, that it's not just the turkey that gets a good stuffing!

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous. Thank you for your concern but pease don't be scared for me. My neighbours will undoubtedly have seen far worse and are lovely.

i will sometimes get stared at and have twice been called a 'fag' by teenage boys but i just ignored. i was also briefly kerb crawled once by some men in a van.

However, nothing unpleasant has ever happened to me. i think living in a big city like London most people really don't care.

p
x