Sunday 15 November 2020

It's Good To Talk

Owner and i had a good discussion today about things or ways that i could improve my performance further (She has been pleased with me of late but we both recognise that there is plenty of room for further improvement and growth on my part). As a result of the discussion a number of areas for development (mine) were identified in order that i might become a better wife and slut. These included requirements that i;

  • produce a weekly menu of meals for Her to choose from
  • make soups and bake more regularly than i have been doing
  • mop the bathroom floor daily in the morning
  • re-commence studying Spanish 
  • set aside at least one evening a week (we have settled on this being Wednesday evenings) where i will spend the evening quietly knitting or sewing and studying Spanish in the spare room after preparing and clearing-up from our meal and finishing my chores. This will also allow Owner to have at least one evening a week when i am not disturbing Her
  • purchase a sewing machine from my monthly allowance so that i can undertake repairs etc
  • provide Owner with regular pedicures and foot massages without Her needing to ask for one
  • re-commence performing monthly strip-teases for Owner
  • reduce my coffee intake to a maximum of two cups a day and to drink more water daily

In return Owner confirmed the following:

  • She will reinstate monthly sit-down performance reviews to go through areas i have done well and areas that i have not and be dealt with accordingly
  • She is content to leave my monthly allowance at its current level (£100)
  • next year She may ask that i learn a new 'housewife' skill and attend the relevant courses to study (to date i have attended classes in manicures/pedicures, massage, flower arranging, knitting and sewing)
  • in addition to Her choosing what i may eat/drink when we eat out, that in future to expect Her to usually be the one who talks with the waiter/waitress to place the order
  • She will permit me to drink Her urine on a regular basis
  • at weekends She will have me sniff and inhale the scent of Her worn knickers to keep me aroused
  • that i will be undertaking some outdoor photoshoots
  • that once Covid restrictions have eased She will investigate opportunities to get me to once again go on stage in front of an audience dressed prettily (as i did at the London cosplay event earlier in the year)
  • that She will consider getting me to have a 'tramp stamp' tattoo, or another pretty tattoo
  • that She will want me to spend time plugged whilst outdoors and/or at work

So, in short, lots of things to look forward to and lots for me to also start to focus on and to try and improve.

In the meantime, tomorrow i will be doing another of my monthly outdoor challenges. They are forecasting dry weather so whatever i end up having to do, at least i will be dry doing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet

If it helps, I had a long term professional Mistress for over 20 years. She too had me attend a dressmaking class to my great embarrassment, also as I used to stay away in a hotel regularly she had me complete knitting tasks.

The part that may be of interest to you and your owner is I was given an embroidery kit to keep me busy in my spare time. This was so incredibly frustrating and time consuming.

Best regards

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous - i mentioned your suggestion to Owner. Thanks

p
x