Saturday 21 November 2020

Weekly Roundup + Personal Improvement Time

Owner continues to be pleased with my behaviour and performance and i am happy to report that i have been keeping up with all of my daily tasks and chores. This week saw a new addition to my weekly routine, personal improvement time.

After dinner on Thursday, once my evening chores were completed, i spent the rest of the evening studying Spanish and knitting. It felt good to be doing something constructive and to be studying again. Despite Owner being Spanish my own skills with the language continue to be pretty poor and, not having been able to visit this year as we normally would, i have been getting rustier by the day. So it was good to start studying the language again and i will be doing so on a regular basis from this week onwards.

Then, after an hour of Spanish, i settled down with some lovely yarn and my knitting needles and set about knitting a scarf. Again, it has been quite a while since i last knitted anything and so i had to re-learn my skills. Still, i made a start and plan to keep up and knit on a regular basis. So i am pleased to report that i am once again studying to become a better wife.

This week also saw the first day of genuinely seasonal temperatures, which have been above average of late. This provided the first opportunity for me to wear the new winter coat that Owner ordered for me. It has a great hood and is super warm and snuggly. Here i am ready to venture outside on Friday

As per Owner's instructions i have also cut back on my coffee intake, restricting to just a couple of small black coffees at the start of the day (i used to easily drink eight or so a day!) and am drinking more water. i am also continuing to exercise on a regular basis, targeting my glutes and abs in particular, and am pleased to have got my weight back down to 145lbs (a little under 66kg). i think i could still shave off a few more pounds. i realise that i let the weight add on over the summer a bit so it is good to see it come back towards my target - which is about 140lbs (63.5kg).

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Funny Kaaren said...

First things first....that new pic in the header is absolutely breathtaking...you look truly lovely....red is a great color for you!!!
Good to hear you're getting fit again....ever since my knee made me stop my running....I've gained a little bit....my wife says it's cute now that I have a little baby fat...but I'm not so sure....I can do low impact on the treadmill but I have to get all the clothes off of it first!!!
I'm terrible with languages....always was....and I've always had a sneaking suspicion that everyone is speaking English behind our backs!!!
SO I'm going to end this and go back to breathing heavy while I take a good long look at those fabulous legs of yours....oh and the shoes....oh my!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - thank you for the lovely compliment and glad you like the picture. i hope that your knee heals soon and you are able to get back running again, but am sure you look cute with the extra bit of puppy fat.

i know the feeling with languages, i can barely master English whereas the rest of my family and Owner excel in many different ones. Ho hum.

p
x