Tuesday 9 February 2021

Snow and Other Fun Things

Winter has arrived in London with the first truly sustained cold spell along with the added bonus of a bit of snow. One of the things that i inherited from my Mother is a complete obsession with snow. i become like a child whenever it is forecast, constantly getting up to look out of the window to see if it has started. i love waking up and seeing the telltale light glow escaping from behind the curtains that indicates snow has fallen overnight. Sadly, snow is not that regular occurrence in London, certainly not snow that settles and stays for longer than a few hours.

However, with the temperature struggling to get to zero celsius and with a few sustained little showers and flurries we do have a pretty dusting at least. Nothing spectacular and barely enough to make a snowball, let alone make snow angels (another favourite snowy past time of mine). But still, snow none-the-less. Yesterday, Owner and i took a short break during our working day to head to the park for some fresh air and white stuff. Owner managed to even take a picture of me complete with a snowflake on my nose!

spot the snowflake on my nose

Meanwhile, as lockdown grinds on we have been trying to keep ourselves amused and occupied. One such past-time has been watching Japanese anime cartoons. i confess the whole anime/manga thing passed me by as a teenager, although Owner was quite into them when She was growing up. However, She has been introducing them to me these past year or so and lately we have watched quite a few. It probably comes as a surprise to nobody to hear that my favourite ones are those aimed at teenage girls or which feature characters wearing adorable and pretty outfits  or with strong female and weak male characters. In fact that last one is true of anything i watch or read, not just anime, Owner, on the other hand, tends to prefer more gothic, violent or dystopian themes. 

At the moment we are watching an anime called Dropout Idol Fruit Tart, beat that for a title if you can! Plot summary = it is about a group of teenage girl wannabee idol singers and their efforts to achieve stardom on a minor label, there is a lesbian under currant to the relationship between them all. i love it. Owner chose it thinking it would be a series i would enjoy. She does, of course, know me too well. If i could i would love to spend a day or two experiencing and living life as such a teenage idol, getting to perform in a pretty and revealing outfit in front of a bunch of fans. In fact, given half a chance i would take it a step further and try out to be an Adult Video (AV) Idol. Now that would be fun! 

Another anime series we watched was called Shonen Maid, plot summary = an orphaned teenage boy moves in with his Uncle where he works as his housemaid when not at school and has to wear a frilly maid's outfit. i just love some of these anime plots! In the series the main character (the maid) gets super excited one day when for Christmas he is given a cordless vacuum cleaner. This reminded me of me as ever since Owner got me a hand-held,cordless vacuum She has accused me of becoming obsessed with it and constantly going round the flat hoovering up stray bits of dirt etc that has come into the flat. Personally, i think it is a good thing that i have become so fond of hoovering, if only to try and ensure i keep the flat as clean and tidy as Owner expects.

Anime and snow aside there is not a massive amount to report on other than that we are both still having to work hard, which depresses us both. Monday evening saw me having to hold and maintain a plank position for Owner whilst weighted clamps were suspended from my nipples. It meant they were pleasantly tender for the rest of the evening - which left me quite aroused. Having my nipples abused like that does that to me. Here i am with my weights in situ doing the plank

completing my one minute plank

with weighted clamps attached to each nipple

However, the tenderness i felt may well pale into insignificance compared to what i have to look forward to on Friday night. i will be receiving a caning on my testicles/bits and on my bottom/backs of my thighs. i last received this just before Christmas and it left me with bruises on my bottom/backs of my legs for days afterwards. It was very painful at the time but left me with a lovely and warm throbbing backside afterwards.

i hope this finds everyone well and, if you have snow, that you are outside making the most of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas for workouts, to benefit Miss and you. I should do them! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

You should do indeed sara :)

p
x