Sunday 28 February 2021

Dance, Dance Wherever You May Be

Greetings, greetings one and all, another week passes in these strangest of times. For Owner and i the highlight of the week was discovering another small but previously un-visited (by us) small little greenspace on route to another, previously visited and bigger open space. The oasis in question was Camberwell Old Cemetery, a quirky and charismatic cemetery in South London. It lacks the gothic splendour of Nunhead cemetery, with its tumbling, ivy-clad headstones consumed by the spreading ranks of well-fed trees, however, it was a lovely accidental find. 

This discovery happened yesterday on a long walk and was the high point on what was actually a very enjoyable day. It began with me receiving a caning before lunch and ended with us watching a movie, eating popcorn and drinking beer...all very decadent. The day finished with the cheap thrill of me taking delivery of our grocery order wearing my short denim dress with no knickers, how naughty! 

That aside, there has not been much that has happened of note this past week. We've both been working from home whilst fantasising about the possibility of being able to travel again sometime later this summer. Actually, i tell a lie. Owner has been busy. She has devised a new set up weekly caning/spanking cards for me to draw from each week. i now know, for example, that my bottom will be paddled one hundred times with Her new carved wooden paddle next Friday. She has also drawn-up a series of special meals that She would like me to make for Her each month. Each is written on a card. The idea is that i make the meal at some point during the month and then draw another card once Owner has eaten the dish. i normally do all the cooking at home but this way Owner is also looking to develop and extend my repertoire. i drew the first card today, crème brûlée. i have made this in the past but it was quite a long time ago [Edit by Owner - it must have been a REALLY long time ago as you have never made it for me], i am looking forward to trying it again.

The other thing that occurred today was my monthly 'performance' for Owner. i had already been told that i was to perform a dance for Her. During the week She instructed me that i was to do a traditional Irish dance for Her. i have never, ever attempted to do a traditional Irish dance in my life. i quickly discovered that the internet, usually such a reliable source of instructional videos, had very little available that helps describe the moves of an Irish folk dance, especially not in a way that someone with two left feet like me could follow. My attempt was not really very good but Owner congratulated me on at least having tried, though to be honest i think She was being far too charitable. This is me in my starting pose

And then doing my little 'jig'

i don't think the good folks at Riverdance have anything to fear from me! :)

Stay safe everyone

4 comments:

sissy terri said...

Bravo poppet...that was quite a dance! Being challenged to try different things is good for us.

Good luck with the creme brulee!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissy terri, that is very charitable of you to say so :) i agree, being challenged is indeed good for us.

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

I actually was in a dance class for almost two years way back when....and although I was studying Ballet I can appreciate your dance...I think you did extraordinarily well for someone without proper instruction!!!!
Bravo Pet!!!!
And you looked cute as the dickens in that short kilt too!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Kaaren - thank you that is such a lovely comment to leave, i showed it to Owner who was delighted you liked the video too. If your knee is upto it i definitely think there is a market for instructional dance videos for sissy's...you'd make a wonderful tutor i am sure. i would sign up.

p
x