Saturday 13 February 2021

Love Hurts

My Friday evening caning was delayed from Friday evening until today (Saturday) as Owner was not feeling 100%. However, i am pleased to say that She is now fully recovered and, just after lunch i received 250 stokes across my bottom and the tops of my thighs from Her cane and another 100 strokes of Her crop against my chastised clitty. My bottom was left smarting and quite colourful as you can see

i predict bruises:)

There was once a time when Owner would have worried about bruising me,  She would have held back, striking me less hard. Not any more. i am pleased to say that She has gained in confidence and is now happy to mark me, a further sign of the continued deepening of Her domination of me.

i am also pleased to say that i managed to control myself a little better this time around and did not thrash about quite as much as i did the last time when She took Her crop to my clit. When She beats my clit i am generally lying on my back with my legs held open for Her to give Her easier access to my exposed plums. Unfortunately, this often results in me laughing nervously as She brings Her crop down and struggling to keep my legs spread apart for Her. Last time She had to hold me down. This time. however, i was better able to control myself and was able to remain 'spread' for Her, with minimal giggling, as She struck my sensitive parts one hundred times.

With Owner having made canings and spanking a weekly ritual i know it won't be long before my bottom smarts again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P- I'm glad Owner was feeling good enough to strike you.
And that you've improved your behavior when She hits your clitty! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

i agree sara

p
x