Sunday 14 February 2021

Ties That Bind

Morning all. Last night, a few hours after receiving my caning, Owner tied me up. It was one of the things that i had been instructed to do by Her cards when i drew them at the start of the week, namely to spend an hour tied up next to Her whilst watching TV. Not only was i to be tied up but i was also to wear a pair of knickers on my head for the duration.

Owner excels, i think, when it comes to rope work, and She not only secured me but did so in a way that created a beautiful rope choker/necklace around my neck. You can see what i mean in the pictures below - note Owners' selection of crops/canes stored in a vase for easy access in the background of the first photo

Standing, hands secured at my sides

close-up of the rope choker with my knickers on my head

Fast forward to today, Valentine's day. This is just a regular day for us, it is not a day that we have ever really celebrated. That said, i have had a leg of lamb gently simmering in the slow cooker since last night which i will be serving Owner for lunch (and for the next few meals as well no doubt!) which i hope She will enjoy.

Tuesday is the significant day for us. That marks the day when three years ago, on the 16th February 2018, i became Owners' legally wedded wife at an outdoor ceremony in Las Vegas under the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign. It was a very special and memorable day. i will be Owners' wife until the day i die, and in accepting me as Her bride She made me the happiest person in the world.

So, happy Valentine's day Owner, i love and adore you with all of my heart and am excited to be spending the rest of my days with you as your slutty, submissive (and a little bit silly) wife.

4 comments:

Maidmaxie said...

Rope and sissy clit lock match well in colour

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Maidmaxie

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

a very nice bondage

Poppet Subslut said...

La lope Allex - yes Owner is very good with rope.

p
x