Wednesday 16 June 2021

Whilst Owner Is Away....

i am kept very busy and fully occupied! 

Owner departed for Spain on Monday to see Her family. She has not seen them (Zoom etc excepted) for about 18 months, which must be a common experience for many in these Covid times. i am heading out to join Her this weekend - a full-on week at work meant i could not join Her straight away. Neither of like to be apart from the other and i miss Her, as too does She me.

However, i have been kept fully occupied in Her absence. i have kept on top of my daily chores, cleaning and tidying etc. i have also had a number of extra tasks and challenges to complete, the highlight (for me at least) was my monthly outdoor challenge.

For any readers unfamiliar with this, on the 16th of each month Owner has me roll two dice (pre-loaded with outcomes of Her choice) which determine where and what type of outdoor challenge i have to complete. As Owner was not here to supervise the dice roll She had me video the event so that She could ratify the challenge i would be doing. That, dear readers, is what i did shortly after i awoke this morning.

The result was one of the most 'interesting' of the possible combinations that the dice could throw up. The first decide determined the location of the challenge. The local supermarket. The second dice determined what i would have to wear. Short skirt, long silver wig and heels. When i saw the result i was both terrified and thrilled.

We are currently in the midst of a heat wave in London, that combined with the fact that i knew i had a full-on day of work ahead of me made me decide to complete the challenge before i started my working day. It meant i would have to walk down to the supermarket with those commuters who have started to return to offices etc but, i steeled myself, plugged in my earphones and strode purposefully off to the supermarket to complete my challenge.

You can judge for yourself from the pictures below how i got on. Given the heat, the walk to the supermarket and the style of outfit i was wearing, i went (with Owner's OK) for wedge-heel trainers rather 'proper' high heels. It was great fun to do.

A sneeky peak of bra on route to my supermarket challenge
Gurl about town
In the supermarket

Incidentally, this is similar to what i normally wear when working at home (taking deliveries/giving online presentations etc). The difference is that i normally now wear stockings rather than hold-ups and flats instead of heels (for the sake of our downstairs neighbours due to poorly sound-proofed London apartments). This, taken on Tuesday to check She was OK with what i would be wearing that day, is my 'go to' work outfit these days.

my regular working attire these days
 Wearing skirts in public and to work aside the other 'challenges' i have had to complete this week have been slightly more 'physical' in nature. Owner gave me instructions to fellate a dildo for five minutes before i went to bed on Monday. She guessed correctly that i enjoyed doing this - what's not to like about having a phallus down your throat - and has hinted that this could become a more frequent pre-bedtime routine for me, which made my locked little clitty stir.

Practicing with the double ended 12 inch dildo
 The second physical challenge i have had to do is complete a lap of our local park with my nipples clamped. i did this after work this evening (after first changing into a t-shirt) and jeans. It is a while since my teats were last clamped like this. It has left them feeling deliciously sensitive, it is all i can do to prevent myself constantly caressing them.

Park life
 So as you can see a busy week so far. 

i keep thinking about my supermarket escapade this morning and what fun it was, Owner said She was super proud when i sent Her the pictures, i even unbuttoned my blouse further to give a flash of my bra.  There were lots of people out and about and i just ADORED making a bit of an exhibition of myself, despite my nerves. It was almost as exciting as the time when i had to go to our local railway station and take a photo showing me wearing my bra, stockings, and knickers. That was fun too, guess i am just a slut at heart!

11 comments:

sissy terri said...

It's lovely to see that She's kept you busy in Her absence!

xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

She did indeed terrie

p
x

Anonymous said...

i echo sissy terri, nice to see keeping busy. you look lovely in your outfit.

do you ask people to take your photo on the long-shots of is it timer on phone?. if you get someone to take i have much admiration for you.

hope you enjoy meeting up with Owner, hopefully She has something wicked planned;)

regards

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sissysteph,

Thank you for the compliment, i confess to loving wwaring this long hair wig.

The 'long shot' pictures are just taken by propping up my phone abd setting the timer as opposed to asking someone. But hey, when She reads your comment you might find you have just given Owner an idea.

i have now also arrived in Spain so we are both happily reunited again.

p
x

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reply:

"when She reads your comment you might find you have just given Owner an idea."

just be careful if you do, some people not are not so understanding but it would be a extra edge to the tasks.

love

sissysteph

Anonymous said...

Luv that glimpse of bra!! sara :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissysteph and Owner is always careful with what She tells me to do.

p
x

Thanks sara! px

Katie said...

You look great! Very much doubt I'd notice anything other than pretty girl if I walked past you. Perhaps hoping you'd open another button...

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Katie

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

that wig really does suit you and goes with that outfit.

Billie xxxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and i love wearing it though the 'hair' is not real hair and so is a bit of a nightmare to brush. Would love one in real hair in the same colour.

p
x