Saturday 12 June 2021

A Short Update

Hello everyone. i trust all readers are keeping well? There is not a huge amount to report. Owner and i have both been busy with work. Last weekend, whilst the leg of lamb i was preparing simmered away in the slow cooker, we went out for a lovely little walk to one of our local cemeteries which is now managed as a nature reserve. 

On the walk back, Owner permitted me to go to a nearby garden centre and get a couple of plants (i love garden centres and could spend ages in them). Plants purchased we also stopped off at a local cafe and sat out side with our drinks watching the world go by - another of my favourite activities. This is me sat outside in my 'Barbie' t-shirt enjoying my flat white

Yes, despite the apparent 'village' appearance this is inner London

As is this - Owner in the cemetery
The following day, Owner decided to use me as a foot stool whilst She was on the phone to Her family. It is not often that Owner requires me to stay immobile like this for Her to use. It was quite an enjoyable experience to be kneeling down on the floor, Her feet resting on my back, as She chatted away to Her parents. i certainly felt as though i had been put in my place.

Wednesday evening Owner despatched me to the shops wearing a pair of Her worn knickers as my face mask. Unlike on previous occasions, when i have been sent up the road to our local corner shop so attired, this time i was sent to our local supermarket. Owner helped me to fix my 'mask' in place at home and then sent me out to walk to the store. It was a wonderfully aromatic stroll as i inhaled Her scent with every breath. Thankfully, Owner does not go in for the lacy panties that i do so Her knickers can easily pass as a mask. You can see for yourself in this picture of me, taken inside inside the supermarket, below

Sadly i shall be on my own for the best part of the coming week. Owner is flying out to Spain to see Her family (She has not seen them for over 18 months due to Covid). i have to work so have to stay behind for a bit, but will be joining Her in Spain the following weekend. Whilst She is away i will, as usual, have to complete one of my monthly outdoor challenges on the 16th except this time i will have to do it without having Owner around to encourage me or wish me well. She will of course require photographic proof that i completed the task.

i hope that all is well in your lives and will post again soon

2 comments:

sissy terri said...

Thank you for the update. Being used as a footstool or other forms of objectification is a powerful method to make us feel insignificant...it's a gift we should appreciate.

xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

i agree sissy terri

p
x