Wednesday 6 October 2021

16 Years

Sixteen years ago today Owner turned around and snogged me in London's Charing Cross station, transforming what had been, up until that point, just a short friendship, into something more intimate. We started off as a vanilla couple, however, it was not long before i set down in writing to Her my hopes and desire to be dominated by Her and to submit to Her. To my great delight Owner accepted and we began our journey into a Femdom relationship. 

i can honestly say that i am the luckiest person alive to be so lovingly controlled and looked after by Her. Owner stands over all aspects of my life, She guides me and has shaped me into a much better, happier and more-fulfilled person. She is my best friend as i am Hers. Fast forward to today and i have the honour of being able to say that i am Owner's in all senses of the word. i am Her legal wife, Her sex toy and Her muse. i maintain and look after Her home, cook and clean for Her, do Her hair, am Her chauffeur when we are away (we don't own our own car) provide Her with massages, pedicures etc when requested and strive to take full care of Her. My goal is to make Her life as comfortable, happy, contented and stress free as i can. i am also Her human sex toy for Her to use at Her will, my tongue to tease and probe, my face and body for Her to grind and rub against whenever She so chooses.

In return Owner keeps me happily locked and denied (i have cum just 5 times in the past 3 years), She encourages my exhibitionism and has embraced my femininity - all my clothes, which are all entirely women's clothing, are either bought by Her or with Her permission.  She sometimes helps me with make-up and flatters me by saying that i look pretty (i know i do not). She knows i am a slut and likes to have me act and behave as one and will often remind me what a slut i really am. She chastises me, is quick to verbally dress me down when needed and regularly canes, paddles or spanks me which we both recognise is good for me. She sets me weekly and daily tasks but will sometimes indulge me with days off. She controls what i can spend (in fact She controls my finances), what i post on social media, what i may eat or drink when we are out and what i do with my spare time. She encourages me to learn new skills that are useful and becoming of a housewife and expects my time to be spent with Her. She has marked me as belonging to Her with symbols of my submission to Her. In short, She controls nearly every aspect of my life and i would have it no other way. She is the centre of my world and i adore, worship and obey Her.

We also have great fun together, we are playful and love to laugh, gossip and explore the world together. We have shared good times and hard times, we care for each other when one of us is ill and we do everything together.

Owner means everything to me and i could never have imagined that as an inwardly shy, outwardly conventional but naturally submissive 35 year old, as i was when She first kissed me, that my life would have turned out as it did. My life really does feel like it divides into two periods, the period before i met Her and the period since. i struggle to still recognise the person i used to be before we met.

Owner unlocked something in me and encouraged the slutty, exhibitionist, submissive, feminine me to come out to play. That being is the true me and i am just so, so grateful that She helped me to find my true self. There is no way on earth i could ever now go back, not that i would ever want to. i love Her for setting me free like this and for encouraging my evolution and growth over all these years. i have many short-comings and could still be a much better version of the person that i am today. i strive to become that person and Owner continues to help and guide me along the way. She is my shepherd as well as the person whom i love, adore and worship. i seek nothing more than to be controlled by Her absolutely and to devote the rest of my life to Her.

These have been the sixteen happiest years of my life, i cannot wait to see what is still to come.

We both exchanged gifts this morning and Owner bought me these beautiful ear-rings, aren't they pretty and so wonderfully big! i cannot wait to wear them out and about.

my new earrings

No comments: