Saturday 30 October 2021

Techno Training Aid and Other Updates

There is an interesting post over on Mistress Scarlet's blog about the use of technology by another Domme to provide enforced sensory deprivation for her 24/7 sissy maid husband. Now the kind of lifestyle that Domme and her husband live is much more extreme than the 24/7 life Owner and i live. However, Owner is also someone who likes to utilise technology to further my development. Her latest innovation is in the form of a daily performance tool that sends Her a message to Her mobile at a set time of each day for Her to rate my performance during the day - from good to very poor. It provides Her with a quick and easy way to rank how i have performed and then can also provide weekly etc analytics. Owner is hopeful that this will provide a useful tool which She can then refer to when judging what/whether i am deserving of any additional punishments over and above my usual weekly corrective disciplining.

In terms of the week itself there is not a huge amount to report. Owner noted that after my orgasm last weekend i did indeed lose a level of focus (albeit temporarily) which served as a reminder that orgasms are genuinely not good for me even though i may sometimes enjoy them, as i confess i greatly did!  My performance recovered though and i kept on top of all of my chores during the week. 

Owner also required that i practice deep throating my training dildo before bed during the week. 

Gobbling my double-ended 12 inch dildo whilst dressed in my cleaning uniform
She also requires that i go to the shops wearing her worn knickers as a face mask, something i have done a few times before and which rewards any sense of shame i may feel with the heavenly aroma of Her sex. i will be doing this later today when i go to the supermarket.

Meanwhile, yesterday i got my haircut again. Having my haircut is something i always look forward to as i really enjoy my trips to the salon. i always see the same hairdresser and we always have a good chinwag when i am there. Yesterday, after cutting my hair she told me that i looked "just like a little boy". It was a sweet thing to say (especially to a 51 year old!) even though i would have much rather she said that i looked just like a little girl.

This morning Owner and i had to get up early as i did a bit of a clear out of our loft and the charity workers coming to take the items away said that they would arrive early in the morning.  They were not joking when they said they'd arrive early, it was 7am when our doorbell rang! Luckily i had already received the perfect start to the day in the form of a glass of Owners' wonderful piss for breakfast so i was fully awake and ready. 

Later today i will receive my weekly disciplining and will be following that up with a pedicure and foot massage for Owner, something Owner has advised me that She now expects to receive after each of my weekly spanking/caning sessions.

Oh, and of course this weekend is Halloween. As we always do each year Owner and i will be carving pumpkins later. Owner has also suggested that we might perhaps go to our local cemetery/nature reserve to take some photos. Obviously, i am super excited at the idea and hoping that i might be allowed to wear something spooky and naughty.

We will also, no doubt, be watching a scary movie or two. Owner is a big fan of horror, i am much less so so i suspect that i will be spending some of the weekend with my head buried in her lap until the scary scene is over.

Have a spooky old time!

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

A very nice project!

Kisses

Poppet Subslut said...

i love these projects Allex le Lope.

p
x