Sunday 24 October 2021

Face Covered In Semen

This morning, just before breakfast, Owner scooped up handfuls of semen and had me lick it off Her hands and smeared the gooey substance around my mouth and face. The cum, of which there was a lot, was my own. After 188 days of denial the moment She permitted me to orgasm unleashed a veritable torrent of the sticky, tasty treat.

So how did this come about? Well...On waking rather than have me immediately get up and prepare breakfast Owner instead began to caress and bite my nipples whilst playfully spanking my temporarily unlocked clit and bits. It did not take long before i was well and truly aroused and moaning quietly. i thought She might leave it there, get me aroused then despatch me to the kitchen, but not today.

Instead, She stripped off Her pyjamas and knickers and placed Her panties over my head, allowing me to inhale Her wonderful scent. She then fetched Her favourite vibrator out of Her bedside cabinet and began to pleasure Herself with it whilst simultaneously sucking my nipples into Her mouth and biting them, hard. i love it when She bites me like this and i know She enjoys it too. It wasn't long before we were both gasping, Her from Her toy's sensations and me from Her teeth. However, this was just the start of the fun.

Owner instructed me to lie flat on my stomach. She then mounted my buttocks, positioned Her vibrator against Her clit and then rode me until She climaxed. i love it when She uses my body like this. It was all i could do to stop myself from dry humping the bedding as She ground down on my glutes. i was thoroughly turned on. When, eventually She came i again thought that would be it, that i would be sent to the kitchen, clit throbbing in frustration, to make breakfast. But i was wrong.

'Get on all fours' She instructed.

i did as She said and then watched out of the corner of my eye as She took down the thin leather, cat-shaped paddle that always hangs from the bedpost on Her side of the bed. Owner swung it between my legs where it impacted hard against my low hanging bits. It hurt, She swung again, it hurt more, again and again She swung the paddle and with each swing the leather hit harder and harder against my most sensitive bits. i grimaced in pained discomfort as Owner kept striking me between my legs. i knew, of course, what Her intention was, to beat an orgasm out of me.

Years ago, Owner discovered that She could make me orgasm, and orgasm very hard and noisily, simply by beating my bits. Extremely painful at first that pain eventually morphs into the most intense pleasure and the resultant eruption is literally just that, an eruption that sees me howling or crying out loud as the pleasure is beaten out of me. This, of course, is what She intended to do again.

Owner grabbed the back of my head with one hand and with the other kept swinging the paddle, spanking it harder and harder against my exposed and most sensitive bits, i buried my head in the bedding as each strike detonated landed more painfully than the last before detonating in my brain like a firework. i knew, however, that the longer She hit me like this for the more imminent was the point at which the intense pain would flip like a switch to the most intense pleasure. That, of course is what happened. Before i knew it i was begging to be allowed to orgasm and, with Her blessing received, i was noisily and copiously ejaculating all over the sheets. i don't know how many times a fresh jet of cum spurted out of me, it was a lot and by the time i was spent there was a pool of semen beneath me in the bed. Owner reached down, scooped up a handful of my goo and fed it to me. Then reached down again, and again. i feasted as She fed me the still warm, sticky semen, enjoying its taste. She even smeared it around my face.

'Is that enough to satisfy my sluts craving to swallow cum?' Owner asked. 

She knows how much i love the taste of semen and how my craving for it grows the longer i am kept denied (reaching a point a fortnight ago where i had confessed to Her that i fantasised about group of complete strangers masturbating and ejaculating into my mouth). i told Her that it was as i greedily slurped the last droplets from Her fingers.

With that it was time to clean Her vibrator and make breakfast.

So i have had my first proper orgasm after about a year of denial. i did have an accidental one at the start of the year so technically this was my second of 2021. However, as it was accidental it was nothing at all like the one experienced this morning which was a super, super intense one. Who knows when or if i will be allowed another.

Oh, and there is one other thing to report. Yesterday, after we returned from seeing an exhibition, Owner gave my bottom a thorough going over with Her heavy, carved wooden paddle, leaving it warm and glowing as you can see from this picture of me with the said paddle

It has been quite the weekend already!

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

Your owner know what is good for you!
Kisses

Poppet Subslut said...

She does indeed La lope Allex, She does indeed.

p
x