Saturday 9 October 2021

Chastity and Denial

As many will know this month is the month of Locktober, a time when many people start to experiment with male chastity. For Owner and i chastity, specifically me being locked into a chastity device for prolonged periods of time, has been part of our relationship for a very long time, probably almost 15 years (one year short of the time we have have known each other).

It was me who first introduced the idea of being locked in chastity to Owner. It was something we had both read about but which i had not experienced. i can still remember my first device, a clear plastic CB 3000. At the start i was quite anxious about being 'found out' wearing it and was quite conscious of it as it was relatively large. i tended to wear more wore lose fitting outfits back then so was able to hide it to an extent. However, that was not possible to do when i was cycling (which i did a lot of at the time) and was wearing lycra cycling shorts. Thankfully, the padded gusset in such shorts helped disguise the presence of the device to some extent, as did wearing long tops. My main concern with cycling was having an accident and having to explain in A&E why i was wearing a chastity cage and why i could not remove it. Luckily no such incident arose.

i wasn't kept locked all the time. The device needed regular cleaning any way so was often removed for that purpose and Owner also likes me out of chastity at times (still does) so that She has access to my clit. Back then, when i first started to wear the device, Owner would still occasionally let my clit enter Her glorious pussy. i would be unlocked and be allowed to try to pleasure Her with my clit. However, my clitty is small and i am prone to ejaculate very quickly and it wasn't long before Owner concluded that my clit was not needed. Her toys and my tongue were much more effective at meeting Her needs than my clit could ever hope to be. As a result, Owner stopped letting my clit inside Her and it has not been anywhere near Her for, what must now be, about a dozen or so years.

That first CB3000 lasted a long time but eventually it became too difficult to keep hygienic and was disposed of. Since then we have experimented with a variety of different devices, metal ones and plastic ones. i also began to realise that the smaller the device the more comfortable it was to wear long-term. We went from a Holy Trainer device down to a small metal Chinese made 'Happy Go' cage, which was actually pretty good and became my 'go-to' device for a number of years. i still have both that and the Holy Trainer as spares. We also tried some other ones in between, most of which were, frankly rubbish.

Meanwhile, Owner also began to further restrict my clitty and its ability to orgasm. By this time She had already made it clear that i was to orgasm only with Her permission, that i was under no circumstances to initiate sex with Her and that my body existed solely for the purposes of Her sexual pleasure. That said, She would still often play with my clit and let me cum but started to insist that i ate my 'mess' afterwards. It wasn't long before i was trained to know that after i had made a mess like this i was to lick it all up. Owner would also sometimes scoop my mess up with Her fingers and feed it to me, especially if i had gone a while without cumming and so had created quite a puddle.

Then, about six or seven years ago, Owner discovered that She could make me cum by beating my testes (or labia) with Her hand or with an implement. This was a bit of a light bulb moment. Not only could She make me cum this way but when She did it was incredibly intense and i became very expressive and vocal. This very quickly became the only way in which Owner allowed me to cum, literally beating orgasms out of me as i moaned and howled in pained pleasure.

So, i had gone from someone who initially was not in chastity at all, to quickly being put in chastity but still being occasionally released and allowed to penetrate Owner with my clit, to then only being able to orgasm when permitted and finally to only cumming when orgasms were beaten out of me. The number of orgasms i experienced each year did, however, remain pretty steady. Not a high number, but every few weeks or so.

However, more changes were to come (excuse the pun!). A new concept was introduced by Owner in the form of chastity dice. She created some dice which would decide whether i would be in chastity and for how long. These dice are now a central part of my chastity regime. They are rolled monthly (always on the 16th of the month) and they decide how long i will be locked for. At first the dice only covered the month ahead but they were updated earlier this year to run upto 3 months ahead. Since the dice started to be used i have spent most of my time in chastity 24/7 save for occasional periods when Owner's dice have determined that i am to be released. Currently i am in a 3 month locked period during which i am unlocked at weekends before being locked back up again during the week.

The type of chastity device i wear has also changed. My current device is a 3D printed one (see below) which is super lightweight, super comfortable and very, very small. 

me and my caged clitty

However, it is not the smallest of these devices that are available, there is one that is even smaller which i would love to be allowed to transition to one day. i love the fact that my current device leaves my clit almost undetectable. It is completely redundant and pointless anyway and is of no practical benefit to Owner, other than an object to occasionally be tortured. Whilst completely hiding my clit my new device also nicely presents my labia, making them much more accessible for Owner and easier for Her to spank, cane, clamp etc at Her will without my pointless clitty getting in the way. This is especially true when i am secured in my yoke and unable to writhe and wriggle out of the way. Last night, for example, my labia were struck 150 times by Owner with Her lightweight twisted cane, leaving them throbbing wonderfully.

The twisted cane Owner beat my 'labia' with last night

As my chastity devices have got smaller and smaller so too have the number of occasions in which i am allowed to orgasm shrunk. The year before last was quite a milestone as i was not permitted to orgasm at all that year. Then last year i came four times during the year. So far this year i have cum just once, and that was by accident. That leakage occurred six months ago.

So, this has been the our journey of chastity and denial. i introduced chastity to Owner, She in turn began to deny me and my ability to cum. This started with my clitty being denied access to Her gorgeous pussy, then extended to being allowed to cum only when orgasms were beaten out of me by Her striking my labia bits hard. Now i am hardly ever allowed to cum at all. All the while the size of my chastity devices have got smaller and smaller and the time i have been locked up has gradually become longer. It may sound weird but honestly, i could not be happier about how things have turned out.

And the future? Obviously this is for Owner to decide. Personally, i would love one day to be instructed by Owner that a) my state of being kept mostly in chastity is changing to a state of being permanently locked, with just the odd supervised release for cleaning and b) that i will never be permitted to orgasm again. That and progressing to the smaller device, now that really would be quite something special indeed.

So good luck to those just starting their chastity journey this Locktober - may your journey be as fun and incredible as mine has been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this...Thanks for sharing it!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks FranGurl - i love living it :)

p
x