Saturday 23 October 2021

Annual Appraisal

Last Sunday Owner sat me down and went through my annual appraisal with me. i had completed a self-assessment earlier in the week for Her and the session constituted Owner's response. Owner agreed that, whilst it had been a challenging year (She has not been well and then there was lock down) i had in some respects performed well but that there were many other areas where my performance fell below expectations. In particular, a number of the bigger domestic projects She expected me to organise and complete had not even started and i had fallen behind in my studies (Spanish). i was also becoming lazier as Her chef in that the variety of dishes i cooked and prepared for Her had diminished, providing Her with more limited meal options.

On the plus side, Owner observed that i had become a better muse for Her in that was less 'plank-like' when posing for Her to photograph me (an activity we both enjoy). She also confirmed that i had performed my outdoor exhibitionist 'challenges' satisfactorily and that i had kept on top of my daily chores etc. Owner advised me that She greatly enjoys the weekly disciplinary sessions, when She will cane or spank me, and that She wants to increase my pain thresh hold by beating me harder in future and adding clamps etc to me during these sessions. She also confirmed that She is satisfied with the sexual pleasure i have provided Her when required and that She may review and extend further my chastity periods but that She likes to have me unlocked at times as well.

It was also agreed that we would return to a system of monthly performance reviews (for me) to keep me focused whilst Owner will also review some of my tasks and challenges. Owner instructed me to join a Spanish language evening class, something i am less keen on for fear of not being good enough - but She of course knows best so i will join one. She also indicated that i may, in future, be rewarded with additional opportunities to drink Her delicious golden nectar and sniff Her used knickers. We may also visit one of the London fetish events now that some of the lock down restrictions have eased. Owner also stated that She would, on occasion, like me to be Her chauffeur and to hire a car for the occasion (we don't have our own one) in order for me to drive Her to places She would like to go, with me being in some sort of 'uniform'.

It was a very fair review by Owner and i welcomed the opportunity to receive Her guidance and instructions as i recognise that my performance and behaviour as Her slutty wife could be further improved.

Review aside not much else happened of note during the past week. Owner bought me a new pair of flat shoes, complete with a cute little bow, to wear

my new 'flats'

Then, on Monday Owner had me do 50 Russian twists for Her whilst wearing 20 mini-clamps on my clitty and on Thursday i had to complete a lap of our local park whilst wearing nipple clamps. Later today (Saturday) i know Owner will be administering a spanking but before that we are both off to an exhibition in London. Tomorrow i will be doing an audit of the loft and identifying all those items that can be donated to charity.

That's about it from me.

No comments: