Friday 15 October 2021

A Brief Update

There are a couple of noteworthy things to report since my last post. One of those is that Owner and i spent last weekend visiting my dad and his girlfriend. So what, i hear you say. Well, it was the first time in which we have stayed with them and i have worn a padded bra and makeup throughout our visit. Not a major thing i know but family visits like these have, until now, been one of the last remaining occasions when i would still revert to 'boy' mode. Yes, i would still be wearing women's jeans and tops and knickers etc but i would not have had my make-up on nor worn a 'visible' bra i.e. one that gives me a bust, albeit a small one. But no more. As i say, not a major thing but it did feel like another little line had been crossed on my journey.

On a similar front yesterday i went into the office for the first time since lockdown (having been working from home the past 18 months). The occasion was a face to face meeting with a board member of the organisation i work for. In the past i wore a bra and make-up to etc work but the bra was always of the non-padded variety. Not this time. This time i wore one of the padded variety. Again, not a massive thing, it's not like i was wearing a skirt or dress, but a little step. The meeting itself went very well and he left fully satisfied. 

It was actually quite strange to be back in the office, which is in the middle of London and i was sad to be parted from Owner for the day. We have grown accustomed to working from home together. i do intend to try and keep doing so as much as is possible as i know She prefers to have me there. Afterall, a housewife's place is in the home as they say.

The week also started very well. On Monday i was also the very lucky recipient of a glass of Owner's finest pee to drink for breakfast. What a wonderful way to start the week. i love drinking Her urine but Her first piss of the day is always extra special as it has an intensity to it's flavour and taste that fades as the day progresses. However, that first morning release is rich and intense...and quite delicious. i also got to drink it out of my new 'special' engraved glass that confirms i am Her 'piss slut'.

me enjoying a glass of Owner's finest for breakfast on Monday

i would love to start every day this way!

Then this later in the week Owner had me eat dinner blindfolded whist wearing high heels and my 'cleaning uniform'. i genuinely could not see a thing.

me at the end of dinner with my blindfold still in place

The start of the week also saw me submitting my annual self-assessment of my performance to Owner  for Her consideration. i attempted to highlight areas where i felt i could improve and some of the things i thought i had done ok over the past 12 months. It has been a challenging year for a number of reasons. There have been the Covid restrictions, heavy workloads and Owner has also not been in the best of health but there are definitely ways in which my performance and as Her slutty, submissive wife could have been better. Owner has advised me that She wants to go through my self-assessment with me this coming Sunday. i look forward to receiving Her feedback to help me develop further.

Lastly, this weekend will also see me undertaking another monthly outdoor challenge. i have no idea what it might comprise but i look forward to giving it my best.

Take care everybody.

No comments: