Saturday 13 November 2021

Of Vaccines and Bras

After i wrote my last blog post Owner and i headed out for our appointment to get our booster Covid vaccines. What happened next is the subject of this short extra blog entry.

Knowing that i would be getting a shot in my arm i had opted to wear a long-sleeve blouse with a button wrist that i could undo and roll up in order to receive my vaccine. Underneath the blouse i was wearing one of my pretty padded bras, as is always the case. i thought nothing of it.

Anyway, we arrived at the vaccination centre in good time and took our place in the waiting room to be called through. When it was our turn we were ushered into separate examination rooms to be given our booster jabs. i was greeted by an enthusiastic young male doctor who was supported by a late middle aged female nurse. i took off my jacket, unbuttoned the sleeve of my blouse on my left arm and rolled it up to receive my shot. The room we were in was just off the main corridor, it was one of a number of such rooms being used to administer vaccines and there was a steady flow of people in the corridor. The door of the room i was in was wide open. 

i sat on the chair and listened to the young doctor talk me through the injection whilst the nurse took down some of my details. Suddenly, the doctor asked would my sleeve roll-up any further? It was over two-thirds of the way up my arm, i knew it would not roll up any higher. i replied that it would not.

'Oh' he said 'i need to inject you in top of your arm, can you undo your top a bit and expose your shoulder for me?'

Of course i could do that, i thought, it is just that doing so would make it immediately obvious that i was sat there wearing my pretty padded bra. i hesitated fora second before i started to unbutton my blouse. The doctor gave me a bit of a look, perhaps sensing that this might not be as straightforward a request as he had assumed.

'Would you like some privacy?' he asked, gesturing towards the still open door.

Now the nurse had also turned to face me.

'No, i am fine thank you' i replied and with my best 'nothing to see here here' face on. i undid my blouse and eased it down off my shoulder, giving the doctor and the nurse a close-up view of the very pretty padded bra i was wearing.

i then looked away (not because i was shy just that i don't like looking at myself being injected) and out into the corridor where people were passing as the booster dose of pfizer was injected into my upper arm. With my blouse still gaping open and my bra on full display the nurse then leaned in to affix a pad of cotton over the injection site. The cotton ball had other plans, however, and promptly fell off and lodged itself in the cup of the bra.

Well that was a more eventful vaccination than i had thought it would be i thought as i fumbled to fish out the cotton pad and button up my blouse. Not only had i received my Covid booster jab i had also unexpectedly flashed a doctor and a nurse as well! When i was reunited with Owner back in the waiting room i told her the tale of what had just happened, needless to say She was greatly amused.

We returned home from having our vaccines and had lunch. After this Owner administered a hard spanking on my bottom with Her leather paddle and also used Her riding crop against the breast which, just a short while before had been flashing the National Health Service's finest. Spanking gratefully received i then gave Owner a pedicure and foot massage.

So, the moral of this tale is this. Get your Covid vaccines, it might be more fun than you think!

4 comments:

La lope Allex said...

I hadn't thought that vaccination could be so fun and exciting ;-)
Kisses

Poppet Subslut said...

Neither had i La lope Allex

p
x

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh about the cotton ball getting stuck in your bra! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Sara - what were the odds of it ending up there, but end up there it did :)

p
x