Saturday 6 November 2021

Stripey Bum Time

Owner administered my weekly disciplining last night before dinner. This time, in addition to receiving three hundred strokes from Her thin cane She also required that my nipples be clamped for the duration of the caning. Needless to say, by the time She had finished my backside was hot and striped and my eyes were watering a little bit. Owner really seems to enjoy striking me harder these days, which i am most grateful for and the addition of the clamps whilst being caned is something She has advised me that i can expect more of. 

Stripey bum from Owners' thin cane (pictured)

Caning completed i retired to the kitchen to prepare dinner then, after washing the dishes and completing my evening chores i knelt down in front of Owner and provided Her with a foot bath and massage to soothe Her feet. It was a lovely end to the week.

It has been quite a good week overall.  On Monday i was instructed to wear a butt plug whilst attending an online work meeting. i wore my heavy metal one with a tail. The meeting last ninety minutes and it was fun to take part with my pussy nice and full. Here i am with my tail.

As you can see from the above, Owners' bedroom doubles as my office space during the day (i use a little fold-out desk) whilst Owner works from a desk in our lounge. One of the real joys of the past eighteen months or so of the pandemic restrictions has been the fact that we both now spend all day together as we both work entirely from home. It is lovely being able to pop out of my 'office' and wander next door to Owner's.

Working from home also means that i spend much of my day in Teams or Zoom meetings and events. Owner bought me these really funky headphones about a year ago and they still solicit weekly comments from others - they make a change from the the average headphone. 

 

me and my funky headphones
i wonder what colleagues would make of the rest of my outfit!

One thing that i am determined to carry across from the online to the real world is the continued wearing of padded bras to work. i have worn bras (as well as makeup) to work for years now but i always wore non-padded varieties as i was self-conscious about giving myself a visible 'chest'. At home and at weekends i always wear a padded bra and this is something i have also worn at work i.e. at home for the past 18 months. More recently, i have attended a couple of face to face meetings and on each occasion wore a padded bra for these too. i feel much less self-conscious wearing them now than i once did (my makeup has also grown a little thicker and more obvious over the years). Not that we are talking massively padded bras, i am a 38AA, but i love the fact that they give me a small chest. Owner also teases me and will regularly squeeze my little 'boobs'.

But i digress. What else have i been up to/have we got planned? Oh yes. Mid-week i was required to eat dinner blindfolded whilst wearing high heels. i had made us a greek salad and did ok until the very end when Owner had to step in and help me out, hand feeding me the last few morsels that i couldn't see in my bowl.

This weekend has already got off to a great start. Owner handed me half a glass of Her delicious fresh urine to drink for breakfast. i don't know why but i do love drinking Her piss, i think it is a real privilege to be allowed to do so. She has started to make this a regular start to the weekend. Later today Owner is taking me out to lunch to a Thai restaurant She has frequented but which i have never been to. She has already selected what i will be eating. After the meal we are going for a walk together along the Thames.  

Wishing readers an enjoyable weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

300 hundred strokes is impressive! Wearing nipple clamps with the discipline adds to her enjoyment.

Poppet Subslut said...

@Anonymous - i am just relieved She did not use Her thicker cane!

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

your lifestyle with your owner is truly admirable

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex, i think yours is pretty amazing too.

p
x