Saturday 13 November 2021

Weekend Update

'Yay, it's the weekend!' is a popular refrain in this household as, i suspect, it is in many others. i do wonder, however, how many others are like me and are able to start their Saturday morning with a delightful glass of their Owner's freshly served urine? 

It has now become a regular routine that Owner will 'pour' me a glass for me to drink before breakfast. Those who have been reading this blog for a while will know that i do take great pleasure from consuming Owner's golden wine. The first glass of the day is especially enjoyable as it is typically darker, cloudier and more bitter and robust than servings later in the day, having been fermenting in Her bladder overnight. Just thinking about it as i write quite literally makes my nipples hard, it's a wonderful drink and a fabulous way to start the weekend. This was me at 7am

Ready with my special drink
...and down the hatch it goes

Incidentally, the more eagle eyed amongst you might notice something different about me in the above pictures. Did you spot it? No, not the dressing gown and nightie, both are quite old and have appeared in this blog before on a number of occasions. No, i am referring of course to my new glasses.

i was starting to notice that i was getting a headache when reading (i am short-sighted) and so went to get my eyes re-tested the other day. Yes, my eyesight had got worse so it was time for a new set of glasses for me. i am really happy with the pair that i got, Owner stated that they looked quite 'funky'. Here is another picture of me wearing them.

i really like the colour and the shape. They had another pair in a different style which also caught my eye as they were bright pink, maybe next time.

Talking of tests, later this morning Owner and i are off to get our Covid booster injections. If you have an opportunity where you live to get vaccinated please, please take it.

So what else has happened since my last post? Well on Monday, after completing my evening chores Owner instructed me to sit down and write one hundred lines as a reminder that i am to focus my efforts on practical chores and get less distracted by daydreaming about pretty things (i had been looking at lingerie on the internet). Anyway, She told me to write out the following one hundred times:

I will focus more on housework rather than daydreaming about pretty things 

It is so rare that i actually write anything with a pen and paper these days that being told to write out lines like this is an oddly physically tiring exercise. As an added bonus, however, Owner instructed me to write out the lines whilst wearing a pair of Her used knickers on my head so that i would be inhaling the scent of Her sex as i wrote. i definitely appreciated being able to inhale Her as i wrote. Nevertheless, by the time i had finished my wrist was quite sore.

my completed lines
wearing Owners' worn knickers on my head - still with my old glasses

Then, on Wednesday i was set the challenge of completing 50 Russian twists whilst my chastised clitty was adorned by 20 mini-pegs. The use of mini-pegs (a combination of wooden and metal ones) is a favourite of Owners'. They certainly make their presence felt although the most painful moment is when they are removed, which can really hurt. Anyway, not your usual workout but here i am doing the twist and shout

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!

Looking ahead what is coming up? Well aside from getting our injections later today, provided that Owner is feeling up to it post jab, i will be receiving my weekly disciplining, this time from a combination of Her leather paddle and riding crop. Then tomorrow i hope to perform a little strip-tease for Owner. She has requested that i perform the routine that Salma Hayek performed in the film Dogma which you can see a clip of here. Unfortunately, i don't have the body Salma does, nor the hair, so will be nothing like as pretty as she is, but i will give it my best to entertain Owner. i am very lucky in that i have a partner and Owner who encourages me to perform for Her, something i greatly enjoy doing.

Then, looking further ahead. Tuesday next week is the 16th of the month which means one thing only. It is outdoor dice challenge day. Who knows what i will end up doing but i know i will be nervous and it will be fun. The slutty exhibitionist in me really looks forward (in a kind of inwardly terrified way) to these monthly moments of public exposure. i can't quite believe some of the things i have done this past year, including in front of our neighbours, in the park, at the bus stop, in the local supermarket and even at the local train station with people on the platform. Owner has me complete these challenges on my own, which just adds to the nervous excitement i feel when completing them. i think i have certainly gained in confidence the more i have done these and am proud to show what an exhibitionist slut i am and how shameless She is helping me to become. 

And then, in a case of leaving the best until last, Owner has decided that She is going to repeat last year's hugely successful advent calendar series. Last year She created a special advent calendar for me in which, behind each door, lay an 'interesting' surprise. Well, She has already created this year's calendar for me in the form of pretty numbered boxes. 

Owners' advent calendar for 2021
She is being very secretive as She comes up with ideas as to what to put in each of the boxes. i am both thrilled and very nervous at the prospect of what may lie ahead during the month of December, however, whatever is in store it is bound to be fun.

Take care one and all and... have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely drink to start the day!! :)
I like the glasses... though I must say, i prefer the pantyface look!
sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Sara - i prefer the panty smell to the look ;)

p

Anonymous said...

p- i understand! ;)