Tuesday 16 November 2021

Trainspotting

Well today was the big day, the day of the month when the monthly outdoor challenge dice get rolled. What would i end up having to do?

i awoke and made breakfast for Owner and i, set out the dice that would determine my fate and then waited for Her to enter the kitchen. When She was settled and ready She gave me approval to roll the dice. Rather than roll each separately (one determines the location and the other the nature of the challenge) both were rolled together. The first dice that came skidding to a halt was the location dice. My heart gave a little skip when i saw what location it had landed on, the railway station. i have only done one other challenge so far at our local railway station and that was back in the spring when i ended up having to wear lingerie only under a long coat. It was quite the nerve wracking thrill - you can read about it here. What would i have to do at the station this time?

The second dice eventually came to a stop. 'Wear high heels and trousers' it read. So an easier challenge in many respects than my previous one but that had been during the height of Covid when not many people were traveling by train. Many more are using the station now.

Anyway, i set off mid-morning and soon arrived at the station where i selected a spot on one of the platforms and changed the boots i was wearing for my red and black Pleaser heels. No sooner had i put them on than i saw a man come walking in my direction up the platform. i remained seated expecting him to walk by, at this point i thought he probably hadn't even seen that i was wearing high heels as i had my bag placed in front of my feet. But i could not have been more wrong.

"Hats off to you for being able to walk in those heels' he said 'i always admire someone who can walk in very high heels".

i had no idea what to say back so simply thanked him and said it took some practice. This seemed to satisfy his curiosity as he carried on a bit further up the platform and boarded the next train. 

It was a lovely day and allowing me to remove my jacket so that i could pose in just my thin blouse, bra, tight jeans and heels. You can see how i got on below - i hope you like

Jacket on
 
Jacket coming off

Jacket off

and bring me sunshine

i texted my pictures to Owner who declared Herself to be happy with how i had got on and then returned home. It was a fun challenge to do and the brief interaction with a stranger was an extra moment of fun. i can't wait to do my next one!

The only other thing to report is that last night found me sat on the sofa next to Owner with me being closely observed by Her as i practised deep-throating my double-ended training dildo for 10 minutes. Needless to say i was a bit of a dribbling mess by the end.

Stay safe everyone and have fun.

No comments: