Saturday 20 November 2021

Beta Performance App

Owner has started experimenting with a new way to provide daily feedback to me on my performance. She is using a combination of a free online survey app, called SurveyHeart and Colour Note (to generate the daily survey reminders).  Every day at 8pm it sends a performance rating request to Her mobile phone. She then gives me a performance rating of between 0 - 5 to reflect my performance that day.

Owner's response is then sent to the same app that i also have installed on my mobile phone. With this Owner and i are able to track and assess my performance over the week. We can use it to ascertain how well or otherwise i have done, monitor trends etc. It also has the benefit of providing me with daily feedback in a form that minimises the amount of time and effort required on Owner's part.

It is still an experiment, Owner only started to use it last weekend. She may choose to discontinue it, or add more questions and details. She may of course also choose to set me punishments or rewards depending on my overall or individual daily ratings. 

It is possible to customise the survey interface. This is how the survey appears on Her mobile

And this is how the app displays my performance over the past week. As you can see, there was one day when i only received 3 out of 5, clearly not acceptable.

It is just an experiment but it could be a potentially useful tool to aid my development.

Meanwhile, i leave you with some pictures taken mid-week of me cooking with my heavy metal butt plug with the furry tail snuggly embedded in my pussy.

2 comments:

La lope Allex said...

I love the way you cook

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Allex la Lope, the food is not too bad either (so i am told!)

p
x