Saturday 27 November 2021

A Glass of Cold Piss and Other Updates

Owner has established a new weekend routine which requires that, on Friday night, i place Her special 'Owners' piss slut' glass into the bathroom for Her to fill the following morning. This then provides me with my first drink of the weekend, a large, nourishing glass of Her nectar. Today we slept in by our standards, we did not get up for breakfast until 7.15am. 

However, Owner had woken briefly during the night as She needed the loo, before She returned back to bed. This meant that when i stumbled bleary eyed into the bathroom there was already a drink waiting for me, a cold amber glass of Her special gift. Cold piss tastes quite different to its more usual warmer cousin but down the hatch it went. Three gulps later and the glass was drained. i do love this new way i start every weekend with a glass of Owner's finest served warm or cold.

What else have i been upto? Well, Monday saw me stood facing the wall, half naked for thirty minutes with a pair of Owner's used knickers on my head as She sat and read Her book. This is the second time She has required this of me, it is actually also a surprisingly good way to decompress at the end of the working day. Here i am, in situ so to speak

Wednesday saw me despatched to collect Owners' prescription from the pharmacy with a butt plug firmly embedded inside me. Meanwhile, Owner has continued to provide me with new daily performance ratings as described in my last blog post. This is still a beta test pilot but i am delighted to say that i have been awarded a number of 5* reviews this week which brings my performance stats to date as

As Owner would be quick to point out, obviously only a 5* performance is acceptable but, i think my average has improved. i received no 3* ratings this past week - the one in the bar chart is from the week before.

Oh, and something quite unique happened this week. For the first time in almost two years i presented for work in front of real people at a conference with a real audience (and one online). During the pandemic i have become very accustomed to presenting online, it therefore felt quite thrilling to present to a room full of real people rather than just to be staring into a Zoom or MS Teams screen. i was, however. determined to stick to my vow of wearing my padded bras to work not just my non-padded ones (as used to be the case). Anyway, the audience got to experience me in my (almost) full glory with my makeup on, nails painted and padded bra on under my blouse. Unlike when i present online, however, i wore trousers rather than stockings and a skirt. i have never worn the latter to work.

As for this weekend, well Owner and i have a little trip to Oxford planned. We have not chosen the best weekend to travel (there is a storm sweeping through the UK at the minute) but there is an exhibition we wanted to see and we decided to make a weekend of it. The hotel we are staying in is quite unique. i won't say anymore in case the storm disrupts our plans but we are hoping it could provide an opportunity for a slightly unique photo shoot. i will, of course, update on our return.

Finally, next week sees the start of December which means the start of the advent calendar. Owner has spent hours creating one for me. i have no idea what it will contain but, if last years is anything to go by, it promises to be great fun with something to nervously look forward to every day.

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...


cold pissing is a great idea!

Poppet Subslut said...

It is indeed La lope Allex

p
x