Saturday 13 August 2022

Clit Accessorising and Bottom Reddening

Owner surprised me today. i was writing a story on my computer when She sidled over and blindfolded me. Satisfied i could not see She then told me to stand up, reached under my skirt and removed my knickers. i remained motionless as i felt Her fiddling with my clit. At the same time i could hear the soft sound of bells jangling. When finally She was done She removed my blindfold so that i could see for myself what She had been doing.

To my surprise, a little set of silver bells were hanging suspended beneath my clit, secured in place by a small chain that She had secured around its base. The chain is thin enough to mean i can my new clit ornament whether i am locked or unlocked. With my knickers on the bells make virtually no sound as they are held, immobile nesting in the fabric. However, with my knickers off, which is how Owner prefers me to be at home, the bells hang below my bits and make a soft, audible, jangling sound.

i love them. i have a bracelet around my left wrist with a small bell attached that i wear all the time (i sometimes wonder if colleagues wonder why i have a small bell hanging from my wrist). i am excited to now have five of them suspended below my little clit. It also means that Owner can now hear me moving around inside the flat. You can see my bells in situ below.

In other news, i mentioned in my blog post yesterday that i was going to be caned by Owner as a 'payment' for having been allowed to go to the park to sunbathe. Well, i am pleased to report that i did not just receive a caning. It was combined with an end of week disciplinary spanking with her leather paddle, She also used Her riding crop against my nipple for good measure too. My bottom was a little rosy afterwards.

2 comments:

sissy terri said...

Someone special knows how to redden a bottom :)

Very well done!

xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks terrie, She does indeed.

p
x