Thursday 18 August 2022

An Important Intervention

Owner and i are going away for a few days to stay with Her family. However, last night Owner put me on notice that She wanted and expected things to change when we get back. She pointed out that i have, of late, been focusing more on things that i like to do whereas what i should of course be doing is meeting Her needs. i have also been allowing myself to get distracted when there are things at home i should be doing.

i felt suitably shame-faced and today write Her a full apology. In it i also proposed to Her some ideas about how i could change what i do with my 'free' time at home in order that it is used more productively. i will update on our return but Owner is right to have chastised me as She did and i am at fault for having allowed myself to lose my focus, which should be on what She wants and expects from me.

One example of how i get distracted, and how this impacts my performance, is that i had started to watch live Youtube video feeds of the of the renewed volcanic eruption in Iceland. Last night Owner had me write one hundred lines about my need to secure Her approval to watch this. The photo below is a sample of the lines i wrote

page 1 of 3 of the lines that i wrote last night

Today before dinner i was given a further reminder of Owner's authority when She caned my breasts and pierced nipples and then secured my legs legs so that they were spread apart and spanked the exposed dangly bits of my little caged clitty using Her heavy, solid-metal, ball-buster. She remarked to me afterwards that She could 'tell that I did not enjoy that' - i didn't, it hurt, but then that is precisely the point. i am grateful to Her for having hurt me.

i will update when i can with whatever changes Owner has in mind for me and can only repeat my apology to Her for having allowed myself to become self-centred when all my attention should be focused on Her, and what She wants.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In continuous chastity from today for another year then ! 😜 I would punish you that at least ! Enjoy your short break 😎👍🏻

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous - the trouble is i would really like that (i am weird i know) so that would not work as a punishment really. It would be great though :)

p
X

Anonymous said...

Fully dressed as a woman every day for a year even in public no excuses and permanent chastity for 2 years 😜

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi again anonymous. All my clothing is already female i.e. i only have women's tops, trousers, shoes, underwear etc , etc. To make it a real challenge it would have to be only wearing dresses or skirts. However, Owner likes to see me in 'boy mode' at times so i think it would be a 'no' from her too

P
X

Anonymous said...

How about being told to edge every night when not in your chastity cage ! Now that would be torture knowing when your in chastity you can not cum ! 😃

Poppet Subslut said...

That would work? :)

P
X

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, it sounds like things will be changing! Skme for the best! I’m sorry about your line writing and clitty abuse by Owner. I’m sure you’ll find some positives in all this! Hug, SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi SaraE - thanks and i always welcome such interventions by Owner as it is through this that She helps me stay on the right course and continue my development as Her sub wife.

p
x