Friday 12 August 2022

24/7 Female-Led/Femdom Reality vs Fantasy

Earlier this week i was lying on the floor in our lounge, knees bent, legs spread inserting a freshly fellated dildo into my pussy under Owner's watchful gaze. She had me fuck myself at Her feet like that for ten minutes (She timed me) whilst She read stuff on Her phone. As i lay there, thrusting the fake cock deep inside of me, taking it out to fellate it some more and then pushing back inside again as She remained disinterestedly focused on Her phone, a thought occurred to me. The thought was this. How lucky, how incredibly lucky i am that this passes for a kind of normal thing to do in Owner's home. 

Sometimes i get clamped, quite often i am caned and spanked, there are days when i will get sent outside to complete a challenge, all my meals are served in a dog bowl (sometimes it is placed on the floor), i often get to drink Owners golden nectar, occasionally i get to lick out Her anus. i have daily tasks and chores and once in a blue moon i might be made to cum. All of these i will generally write about and set down in this blog.

However, are these, my everyday lived experience of life in Female-led/Femdon relationship? Well yes and no. Somethings are constant, have become everyday examples of my submission to Owner, of Her control over me. The chores i do, the decisions i no longer make and that She makes for me, the routines i follow and so on. But my day, our life together is made-up of many, many more moments that rarely ever get set down on a page. Many are mundane. Cuddling as we watch a TV series together. Sharing ideas about things we might do together, although of course She ultimately decides. Then there is work, much of which is still done from home. Brief catch-ups between zoom meetings and deadlines.

Then there are the small dramas. The elderly father (mine) who needs help re-housing, the family bust-ups and reconciliations, the home improvement works, the boiler breakdowns and water leaks. The periods of personal crisis and ill-health. The acute anxiety Owner went through that saw her unable to work for a while. The time my back left me unable to walk for a few months. The years of struggle Owner has had with hormonal migraines, then the menopause, a frozen shoulder and worsening migraines that at times leave Her barely able to function.

All of these are just as much a part of our life together, of our shared experiences as Dominant and submissive, Mistress and housewife, Owner and Her whore. i tend not to write much or ever about them. But they too define who we are, have shaped us on this wonderful journey. And yes, it is a journey. New things get added, some things we once did fall into disuse. We grow, we change.

The most wonderful thing though is that each day, each week, each month and each year feels as fresh and exciting and full of joy and anticipation and desire as it did when we first got together. In fact, even more so. Our path, our journey has worked for us, it might not work for others. 

Owner is not a leather-clad, whip wielding sadist who rules over me with a rod of iron. For one thing She is someone who feels most comfortable in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. The only one in Her household who ever wears stockings, skirts and heels is me. When She canes me or spanks me She's usually in trainers or slippers. She also loves me deeply and it took a while for Her to Herself become comfortable with the idea of beating or caning me. Over time, She has come to enjoy if greatly, far more than me!

She controls me in many different ways, and she just instituted a new requirement that, apart from when i need to leave for work or get provisions from the shops, i need to submit a formal request in writing to Her asking permission to be allowed out the house unaccompanied by Her. To this end She asked me to create a form (She will often get me to come up with suggestions for Her), which i did and which was first used today when i sought permission to go and sunbathe in the park in the sun. i have copied the form below in case anyone is interested. To me it is a natural progression of the existing control She exerts over my life.

me in the park wearing my bunny-ear sunhat that Owner required i took after submitting my form to Her for approval to go unaccompanied

And the new blank form that i must fill in and submit to Her and get approved before i can go out the flat unaccompanied, unless for work or to go shopping for provisions.

And, yes. Tonight She will beat me and then cane me too as 'payment' for having been allowed to sunbathe at lunchtime. But then later, when chores etc have been done we will cuddle and watch TV and laugh and joke and chat and do all the things other couples do. And that is just as much a part of the reality of our relationship together as any of the other things i post on here.

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Great post and totally accurate. You are preaching, not only to the choir, but in my case, to the drunken choir director. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa. i am curious, what was your tipple of choice?

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Vodka. Sometimes wine, something red, rarely white, and a few times a year, courvoisier. But all of this is very minimal. I mean, I joke about being a drunken floozy slut all the time, but I pretty much never have more than one drink. Lightweight. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha, ha i know that feeling. It's actually been years since i last had vodka. Used to love it as a student, frozen vodka mixed with spiced Jamaican ginger beer, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

p
x

Anonymous said...

wow… you can really be super happy with such an owner. reading the first bit of your blog showing your owner no interests makes me horny. sometimes i can too. she is sitting on the couch and i can do everything with myself what i want. unfortunately it was a few months ago. but if I may, it's on command put on your dress. horny outfit, cock ring and but plug, collar, nipple clamps and dildo in my hand I go down. she was sitting on couch watching tv. there is then a kind of short inspection she looks at me contemptuously. last time so i grabbed a plastic glass, is special for my piss. piss it full and put it away. then dildo blowjob and butplug out dildo in and clean it so ass to mouth. drink my piss in between. so i can be horny with myself for half an hour on the floor like a slut . then cum in the glass with a little piss. I drink that too. I think you recognize the feeling. losing yourself so showing this to someone else and yet being totally ignored. as i write this i'm horny again...

poppetsubslut said...

Hi Anonymous- i agree with you about the pleasure to be had on humiliating yourself in front of your dominant partner.

p
x