Tuesday 16 August 2022

It Shouldn't Happen to Poppet (again), Park Exploits and an Alternative Workout

We've all done it. Sent the list of sex toys you hoped to get to your family instead of your Owner at Xmas, emailed a very NSFW short-story you were working on to a someone of the same name at work instead of yourself, ended up in A&E wearing nothing but a pink fluffy dressing gown, explaining to a bemused Italian customs officer that yes, the lacy underwear and butt plugs/dildos were yours, hiding from a group of women in a hotel corridor after getting locked out of your room dressed in a cosplay maids outfit, a cleaning lady walking in to our holiday rental just as Owner was about to mount me on the coffee table. i could go on.

All the above and more have happened to me at some point and now i have another little 'incident' to add to the list. As i mentioned in my last blog post Owner bought me a lovely pair of silver bells that dangle from my clit on a little chain. At home these hang free, just below my clit, tinkling and jangling as i walk so that i sound like a walking Christmas tree. Anyway, after work i needed to go to the supermarket to stock up on supplies. i changed out of my skirt and blouse into a t-short and shorts and tucked my 'jingle bells' into my thong.

Everything was fine until i left the supermarket and suddenly felt something cold brush the tops of my thigh and the unmistakable sound of bells tingling. Yes, my bells had escaped! My shorts are, as you might expect, quite short, meaning that the little silver bells were not only audible but also just visible, poking out of the bottom of the left leg of my shorty shorts. How i laughed.

It was perhaps for the best that it happened just as i left the store rather than in-store. i debated with myself as to what the more discrete course of action might be, leave the bells to hang free or try to push them back up into my panties in the street. i chose the former option and walked home, jingling sluttily with each footstep. Owner laughed when i got back and told Her what had happened. She has also taken to singing:

Jingle bells, jingle bells, petty (one of Her nicknames for me) is an elf!

In other news. Today is the 16th of the month and so, as is traditional on this day, breakfast saw me rolling Owners' dice to determine what outdoor challenge i would need to complete? The answer was wearing high heels and a dress to our local park. You can see the results below. As you can tell the heatwave in London has finally broken (hooray!) - you can also tell that i was also wearing my 'bells' :)

i haven't worn this particular dress for a while and i thought it went well with my leather clog-style heels and white pop socks

a slutty pose in the park with legs spread and clit bells hanging loose
There were workmen up poles in our street that i passed on route to the park
giving good bench
forgetting to smile and being passed by ladies with pushchairs
grinning with my pop socks
after two months i finally need my brolly

It was good fun to complete the challenge. Whilst i was in the park two different dogs ran over to say hello and i got to throw a ball for one of them (it had it in its mouth and dropped it at my feet). The Owner came over to apologise for her dog bothering me (it wasn't). At one point i thought she might offer to help take a picture, she had seen me posing trying to take selfies - not straight forward as i have to try and prop the phone up somewhere, set the timer then scurry back and try to remember to smiles - but she didn't.

Challenge completed i sent some pictures to Owner for Her approval, She responded by telling me what an exhibitionist i am, which of course is very, very true.

Incidentally, when i got home i changed out of my dress and back into my work attire (blouse and short skirt) but my bells remained hanging free. Half an hour later an engineer arrived to install smart energy meters in our flat. i wonder if he noticed me jingling as he followed me upstairs whilst i pointed out where our meters and fuse boxes were? :)

My life is not all accessories and selfies though, Owner also likes to see me suffer too. Take last night for example. i had to do some exercises whilst my little caged clitty was clamped with pegs and tablecloth weights. The exercises in question were Russian twists, fifty of them. This is how i got on.

heavily clamped clit
let's (Russian) twist again

That has been my week so far. Owner and i are off to see Her family this weekend which we are both looking forward to. We are also both relieved that the heatwave has finally come to an end and we have at last had some rain, we had experienced over two months without rain in London and everywhere is looking very parched as you can tell from the desiccated grass in the park pictures.

Take care all.

5 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Great outdoor photos.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!! Lol! Yes, good timing to ere at the store, lol!
I love your pics. Did a dog smell your crotch? Something I’ve never experienced as a girl… sitting there, would certainly be embarrassing! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi SaraE - yes it came right up to where i was sat on the bench, dropped its ball at my feet and sniffed my groin. Luckily it did not grab or try to chew my bells! :) It's owner apologised but i really did not mind, it just did what dog's do.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Maybe it's not Covid...maybe your gonads got sunburned. :)