Friday 5 August 2022

No Pain No Gain

Well, after a lovely weekend which, amongst other things, saw Owner and i unexpectedly spending Saturday afternoon ensconced in a local bar downing rum and cokes (for Her) and cider (for me), the week itself started somewhat painfully. Monday saw me required to wear nipple clamps after work for a full hour. The first thirty minutes of wear were fine and i was able to merrily go about my chores. The last five minutes were very painful but removing them after the hour was up was the most painful part.

i am not a pain slut but have learnt to tolerate and process pain and discomfort better than i once did. Owner for Her part often describes me as being 'fluffy' and has, for many years now, incorporated pain and discomfort into my training and development. Clamping and hanging weights from my nipples has also, again over time, helped make them a bit bigger and more sensitive (getting them pierced helped with that too) and Owner will sometimes compliment me on the size of my nipples, which is always lovely to hear. i'd love to have super-elongated ones but that, as they say, is another story.

But anyway, back to Monday and this is how my nipples spent an hour after work

Nipples clamped

i was set a completely different task by Owner on Wednesday, namely to spend time in work meetings (via zoom) naked from the waist down. Cometh the hour cometh the slut, as they say

hello caged clitty

Meanwhile, the day before saw me referred as a 'lady' by a stranger. We are having work done on our building which has meant that it got covered in scaffolding on Tuesday. The woman who was overseeing the scaffolders was talking to me and our downstairs neighbour. i was dressed as i always am when working from home in a blouse, skirt, stockings and bra with my make-up on. She then referred to me as 'the lady from the flat upstairs' when she was giving an instruction to one of the scaffolders - which was an unexpected surprise.

Fast forward to today (Friday) and i was to be found, once again, sunbathing over my lunch break in our local park 

me on my lunch break in the park
On seeing me about to head out Owner asked where my note was requesting permission to go outside? Now this is not something that has ever been required but on thinking about it i think it could be a good idea and another potential way in which She could extend Her control over me i.e.by me having to secure approval from Her to leave the house (apart from for work i guess). i hope it is something She considers implementing as it would help to reinforce my status as Her housewife (with an emphasis on the 'house' bit).

And now back to pain. My week started with my nipples being tortured and that is also how it ended. But it was not just my nipples that suffered, so too did my 'labia' bits and my bottom. The cause? i was caned hard and repeatedly on my backside whilst at the same time my 'labia' had 20 mini-clothes pegs attached to then and my nipples were clamped. It was a painful but welcome way to end the week

clamped and ready to be caned
freshly caned bottom and thighs
Owners' instrument of choice parked between my cheeks

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Good...for her. :)

sissy terri said...

Happy to see you here again poppet!

terrie

Berry McAvoy said...

You had a wonderful day!

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - yep, i totally agree and so does She.

Terri - you too!

Berry Vanilla - thank you and great to have you drop by

p
x