Sunday 12 February 2023

Poppet gets Pierced whilst Owner is Proactive

 Well, today was the day that i got my guiche piercing done. This is the result below;

my new guiche piercing - a solid bar with two balls either end

i was actually quite nervous when i set off out the door on my own to get it done. i knew that not only would i need to strip off in front of a stranger who would have a close up view of my caged clit but also that they would see my bottom was quite pink too. Yes, Owner administered a bottom paddling with Her heavy wooden paddle, plus a testicle/labia spanking with the metal ball device for good measure before sending me on my merry way. This was the state of my bottom before i left home

the last of the bruises from last week's caning still visible

It didn't take long before i was stood in the street outside Severn Dials Tattoo for my piercing appointment. When i walked in i explained to the receptionist that i was here for my guiche piercing. She looked at me and, to my surprise, said, are you 'Naughty Poppet'? It turned out that when i registered online the details had been auto-filled in by my google account. So rather than being registered under my real name, i was registered as 'naughty poppet', which was a surprise. i think i may have blushed a little at that point.

Anyway, i was soon filling out the pre-piercing health questionnaire and no sooner was it done than the piercer herself appeared and invited me through. She was very courteous and professional as she ushered me into a private room, closed the door behind me and told me to remove my trousers and underwear and get onto the gynaecological examination type chair that was stood in the middle of the room. As i stripped the thought occurred to me that maybe i should tell her i was in chastity in case the sight of me caged came as a surprise, so i did. She wasn't the slightest bit fazed.

i was soon sitting naked from the waist down with my feet and knees splayed open as the piercer positioned herself between my legs to start the procedure. First she cleansed the area with alcohol, then she pushed a piercing needle through and then finished off by inserting the titanium bar and securing it in place with its locking ball. The whole process took no more than five minutes and soon i was back in reception to pay and get a round ring to replace the bar when the piercing is fully healed (in about 3 months).

When i got home i told Owner that i had been positioned with my legs spread minus trousers or knickers, just my little pink chastity cage. Owners' response was to tell me what an exhibitionist whore i am and how much i must have enjoyed my piercing experience. Actually, i was quite nervous but it all went well and both Owner and i are very happy with the results.

Whilst i was out getting pierced for Her Owner Herself was also very busy. She updated all of the weekly task/challenge cards, all of my weekly punishment/discipline cards and my monthly chastity dice, outdoor challenge dice and Her monthly 'treats and performances' cards. 

The upshot of the chastity dice changes is that i may now spend upto six months without any chance of being unlocked but equally i could spend 3 whole months chastity free, and a range of other possibilities in between. At the same time there are a whole new set of outdoor locations for me to complete my monthly exhibitionist challenges in and a whole new set of outfit requirements for me to wear, ranging from wearing just a bikini through to wearing my maid's cosplay uniform.

updated dice and cards

i am really grateful to Owner for having taken the time to update all of these for me. This weeks task and punishment cards have already been drawn, meaning that i will spend some time deep-throating a brown dildo, one evening will be spent wearing knickers only and at the end of the week i will be caned three hundred times whilst my 'labia' have twenty mini clothes pegs attached. i know Owner has added some electrical torture cards to these tasks/challenges - i am just relieved i didn't draw them from the bag this time around.

Meanwhile, on the 16th i will get to find out whether or not i will be staying in chastity for the near future and, if so, for how long. On the same day i will also be completing a new outdoor exhibitionist challenge and taking a card to see what monthly 'treat' i should be preparing to provide Owner with.

It has been quite an eventful day, and that is without mentioning the household chores completed or the massage i got to provide Owner with.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,

Glad it went well, Owner knows how to push your exhibitionist buttons.

The question was what was more embarrassing - being exposed in the chair with spanked bottom and cage on display, or being exposed as "Naughty Poppet"?

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

i was definitely somewhat surprised when she asked if i was 'naughty poppet' as she consulted her list of bookings. However, being exposed was the more, not embarrassing more nervous as when i actually stripped off i wasn't bothered, it was the thinking about it before that was nerve wracking. i often find this. The doing is not that embarrassing it is the thinking about doing that makes me nervous (and excited)

p
x