Thursday 2 February 2023

Itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie - little pink cage for my clitty

The new chastity device that Owner got for me has arrived - yay! It is very pink and cute. It is actually Her wedding anniversary present to me, it is our anniversary later this month, but i have already got it on as my old device was really past its best. The colour had faded a lot, Hopefully, this new one will return its wonderful pink colour.

It is a cobra nub micro device from The House of Chastity: the home of all things sissy. Owner worries that it is too small.

i will do a proper review once i have been wearing it for a while. In the meantime, this is what it looks like on yours truly




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it suits you perfectly - it looks so lovely on you

sissie billie said...

P,
It looks very snug I'd be interested to hear how you get on with the back ring after a few days or so - is it shaped or a flat circle?

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks anonymous

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - it's shaped. Been there done that with non-shaped back rings, never again!

p
x

Anonymous said...

Evening poppet that’s looks so cute I’m pleased for you and your wife I hope it stays comfortable on as I would like to buy the same cage you know that I’m wearing a nub but this looks heavenly love Mary Jane x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Mary Jane, so far so good.

p
x