Sunday 19 February 2023

A Productive But Chilled Weekend

Owner and i are enjoying a productive weekend but one that has also seen us both relax and chill-out together. The weekend started with me doing some housework and having the opportunity to imbibe a delicious glass of Owner's finest nectar.

Next we moved onto a period of intensive clothes rummaging to identify items to be donated to charity. i should explain a key difference between Owner and i. It is that i am a horder and Owner is not. Given half the chance i will hold onto anything and everything on the off-chance that it might, some day in the dim and distant future, be of use. Over the years Owner has successfully managed to ensure i get rid of nearly everything that is not essential to me, or more importantly, of use to Her. My books, records, ornaments and general bric-a-brac have all long gone to the great jumble sale in the sky [Edit by Owner - I would like to point out that your CDs are still all on display and the two metal candlesticks are also yours]. Other than one or two items of genuine sentimental value everything on display in our flat is Hers [Owner: this is a lie]. Yes, our female-led relationship extends to household items too :)

Anyway, back to clothing. Owner presented me with an ultimatum, namely to identify clothes that i don't wear that could be recycled as my side of the wardrobe was getting 'ridiculous'. It was hard going through things and pulling stuff out to get rid of, but i did as i was told and soon had a couple of piles of clothes and shoes to get rid of. Owner also did the same exercise (unlike me She regularly has big clear-outs). Between us we filled five large black bin bags full of clothes, shoes and bags to donate to charity. Hopefully, my wardrobe is now 'safe' for a few more months [Owner: I will be the judge of that].

i also did some baking. i love to bake for Owner but for various reasons have not done so for ages. It felt good to have my hands deep in dough again and the resultant biscuits were, according to Owner, delicious.

On returning Owner gave me a caning (postponed from the night before on account of Her feeling knackered from work). i was caned hard across my bottom whilst my chastised clit was adorned with twenty mini-clothes pegs. It was painful but my bottom felt delightfully 'hot' afterwards.

caned bottom and thighs
caged clit adorned with pegs

It is not all about pain and punishments i do sometimes get to experience some pleasure too. Earlier in the week, after i had done my outdoor challenge, Owner treated me by allowing me to fuck myself with one of Her dildo's under Her supervision. It was a rare pleasure and one i quickly started to enjoy. Luckily Owner was on hand to ensure that i did not enjoy it too much. i was a good 'gurl' and didn't even leak let alone get anywhere close to cumming. However, it did leave me feeling wonderfully aroused.

Then yesterday, Owner returned from the shops with some drinks for us to have at home (rum and coke for Her and cider for me) whilst we settled in and watched a movie together. The film we saw was a wonderful Danish production called Another Round about a group of middle-aged, male teachers who decide their work and relationships would be much improved if they spent all of their time drunk. It is fair to say their efforts end with mixed results. The film is superbly acted and is one of the greatest discourses on alcohol (good and bad) i have seen. It is well worth a watch.

Today, after completing my daily list of chores and my Spanish study (which incidentally i have been doing religiously everyday apart from on days when i was ill) Owner and i are booked to go the cinema to watch Aftersun which also promises to be good. 

i hope everyone else is having an equally enjoyable and productive weekend.

13 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Leg warmers, and a bedazzled cock-sock...lol. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Any readers left a little perplexed by Vanessa's comment needs to go check out the comments section on her latest, and excellent, blog post.
Vanessa- Unfortunately my pink leg warmers were amongst the items that got bagged for recycling, i will try to retrieve. Not sure my caged clit can manage a sock (not sure my uncaged one could either!) - maybe an egg cosey? 😁. As for bejewelled, we'll look closely and you will see 💍 xxx

sissie billie said...

Oh Dear P,

Owner correcting you on the blog, your bum may have to pay the price for your over exaggeration of the situation.
I suspect that with every clear out there is less and less male items and more female,sissy girl and androgynous items.
Enjoy your evening at the cinema, the both of you.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

billie - you might be right about that. In terms of clothing all I have left that is 100% boy wear are a few t-shirts and two sweaters for when we go to Spain. Everything else is femme.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi P here, First off happy birthday and I enjoyed your blog. Do you remember who I am? I am the one who cleans used condoms with a colleague from work. As I said then, I contacted her again. This resulted in lunch. And it's quite a long story but I'll keep it short for now, if you want to know more just let me know. The bottom line is that we still had an exciting meeting. At lunch we talked about everything except our meetings. She is now in a relationship with a woman. She knows about our encounters and escapades. But at the end of the lunch she turned to me and said are you still a horny cum slut. I felt myself turning red, I looked at her and stammered yes. Then she took her purse, opened it and showed me a used condom. She said let's me see. I grabbed the condom and he put it directly in my mouth. I tasted the semen and twisted my tongue until the condom was clean inside and out. Actually bizarre so shamelessly in the middle of a restaurant. Then she said keep it in your mouth and go ask for the bill. With the condom in my mouth we say goodbye without agreeing anything else. I was very horny and drove straight home with the condom still in my mouth. Once home I put the condom on, jerked myself off and cleaned it again. Really, I was so horny at that moment that I wanted to do anything. But I think you understand that. Two weeks later she sent me an email but I will tell you about that next time. Above all let your owner enjoy, you are not important P

Anonymous said...

Hi P here, First off happy birthday and I enjoyed your blog. Do you remember who I am? I am the one who cleans used condoms with a colleague from work. As I said then, I contacted her again. This resulted in lunch. And it's quite a long story but I'll keep it short for now, if you want to know more just let me know. The bottom line is that we still had an exciting meeting. At lunch we talked about everything except our meetings. She is now in a relationship with a woman. She knows about our encounters and escapades. But at the end of the lunch she turned to me and said are you still a horny cum slut. I felt myself turning red, I looked at her and stammered yes. Then she took her purse, opened it and showed me a used condom. She said let's me see. I grabbed the condom and he put it directly in my mouth. I tasted the semen and twisted my tongue until the condom was clean inside and out. Actually bizarre so shamelessly in the middle of a restaurant. Then she said keep it in your mouth and go ask for the bill. With the condom in my mouth we say goodbye without agreeing anything else. I was very horny and drove straight home with the condom still in my mouth. Once home I put the condom on, jerked myself off and cleaned it again. Really, I was so horny at that moment that I wanted to do anything. But I think you understand that. Two weeks later she sent me an email but I will tell you about that next time. Above all let your owner enjoy, you are not important P

Anonymous said...

Hello P. here, well I had received an email with an appointment at very short notice. Received the email on Monday, visit her on Thursday. And it explicitly stated that I had to bring used condoms with me. You understand that my imagination immediately ran wild. But where do I get used condoms quickly? In the past I have often been to The Hague and once in Amsterdam, so on my way to Amsterdam. Arriving in Amsterdam looking for , after passing a number of windows I saw a pretty young woman who beckoned me in. Once inside the high word had to get out I was looking for used condoms. She didn't understand well at first because she said I only do it with condoms. But in the end she understood what I was looking for. She looked very surprised and asked what do you want with that. And then you stand there as an adult explaining what the purpose of that is. i said i want to pay for it. I first had to pay €65 for the time then she left and came back with a plastic cup that had some used condoms in it. It took some negotiating, but in the end I took the cup for € 50. Back in the car I took a quick look and it was nine condoms. I must confess that I found this very difficult but also very exciting. Once I get home I can't control myself again and I jerked off a lot. Then I washed my outfit well and laid everything out for Thursday evening. Now the e-mail did not say what the Dres code was, but I thought if I could do it again, then in full outfit... And that is in my case stockings, suspender belt, my steel penis lock, possibly butplug and some kind of black bra over it and black hip underpants…

Poppet Subslut said...

Welcome back and yes of course i remember, how could i possibly forget my lovely cum-filled condom loving friend :) Sounds like you have been enjoying yourself. What a delicious treat.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi P here, just want to explain my current situation in our relationship. This did not just happen. My wife likes me a lot, but my need is sometimes much greater and more intense than hers. And since I don't want to go through life secretly and with a secret, we came to a solution together. We love each other very much and do a lot together, but some things just don't work. In addition, I really feel the need to share what I do with others.. exhibitionism.

We have agreed that we can go our own way every now and then.

Provided we let them know where we are… my wife doesn't want to know anything about the contents. And when my wife goes out, I want to know where she is.
So the deal is not to ask what did you do, but to trust each other.

So my wife knows about the mail and knows that I am away for an evening. Of course she also knows that it is extreme, but she does not know what exactly. Is my thing.

Now I fantasize about her coming back from a night out and me having to lick her all clean.

Hmmm

The sequel is coming soon

Anonymous said...

Follow-up…
On the day of the appointment I was already quite nervous and I also doubted everything… luckily I was home alone for a few days so I could prepare undisturbed. Occasionally looking at the condoms and there came the doubt again. How will it go tonight? I had no idea because the email was short with only a time. A lot of things went through my mind, finally decided to go there in a complete outfit. High Heels in a bag, and once seen in a photo the condoms neatly in a row attached to a belt around my waist. Over that a tracksuit with sneakers. I am always afraid that something will happen to me, an accident or something like that and that I have to go to the hospital. Will the doctor be surprised 😮 She lives in an upper house so the door opens and I walk upstairs through the door of the living room and I was completely shocked. Not only my colleague was sitting there but also her friend and I recognized her. Also a colleague from work. I really felt flight behavior and don't remember what I stammered out...

I didn't dare to look at them… but she was clear “I'll tell you right away I'm going to film you and take pictures” if you don't want this, you can leave now…

And then the feeling comes back being a slut do anything, show it off, how bad I am at that point I don't care anymore… I agree I'm just a slut

Anonymous said...

I I have received a picture of the evening in question, do you have an e-mail address so I can e-mail it to you, you can use it on your blog

Anonymous said...

https://ibb.co/j3M9Vtp Only for adults

Poppet Subslut said...

Email is poppetsubslut@gmail.com

p
x