Thursday 16 February 2023

Wedding Anniversary, Chastity and Outdoor (Bikini) Challenge

Today is Owner and my fifth wedding anniversary. Yes, this day five years ago i was in a dress and She was in a trouser suit and we were stood under the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign getting married in front of a gaggle of tourists. It was the last day of a short American roadtrip and it was a wonderful way to bring the trip to an end.

Fast forwards five years and we are as in love today as we were then, if not more so. Those five years are themselves but a fraction of the almost eighteen years we have been together as a couple. i am the luckiest person alive to have been able to share my life with Owner, to submit to Her and become Her legally wedded wife.

To mark our wedding anniversary Owner got me my new chastity device and had me pierced with the guiche piercing (see previous post). In return i got Her a birch-style cane (that makes a very ominous sounding swooshing sound when swung) and another gift that i cannot mention as it has not actually been delivered yet.

Unfortunately, we did not have long to mark our anniversary as Owner had to head off early to go into the office. However, today also being the 16th of the month there was time to roll my recently updated (by Owner) chastity and outdoor challenge dice.

The big chastity news is that i am to remain locked 24/7 for the next six months, which means i will have been permanently locked in chastity with release only for cleaning purposes for well over a year. One of the longest stretches i have gone being permanently locked. Regular readers will know that i have a bit of a 'thing' about liking being locked into chastity. Owner is much more ambivalent about it. However, even i am starting to realise that is a long time ahead of me without the prospect of release. In related news it is now nearly nine months since i experienced an orgasm of any type ('proper' or ruined). i have a feeling i also won't be experiencing one of them for a long time to come. However, i know i deserve to be kept chaste. It is Owner's pleasure that counts not mine. i have previously said that i would willingly be kept in a state of permanent denial and i stick by that statement. Owner turns me on and i adore pleasuring Her and the longer i am kept denied like this the more aroused i get. It is a happy state to be in and one i could happily remain in forever.

The other dice event today was the rolling of the monthly outdoor challenge dice. Owner updated these at the weekend (again see previous post) and added a completely new set of locations and outfits for me to wear. So, what would the dice decide. Well, the first to be rolled was the location dice which specified a bus stop location a bit further away from us at the other end of our local park. The next dice specified which outfit to wear and came up with (drum roll please).....a bikini.

i have two bikinis, one blue and one pink, but in truth it was always going to be the pink one that i chose to put on (i can't for the life of me think why 😆). i paired the bikini with my new Mary Jane's and some white over the knee socks (which ended up below my knees), threw on a big coat and headed out shortly after lunchtime today to attempt my challenge. It was about a five minute or so walk to the bus stop specified but i managed to make it incident free. However, when i arrived there was a clutch of people waiting for the bus and also lots of people out and about in the park and on the street.

As a result, i had to try and choose my moments carefully to unzip my coat, throw it open and show off my pink bikini. i was actually a little apprehensive as i also didn't want anyone to think i was trying to flash them (not my intention in the slightest) but i manged to get some photos before heading back home. Owner pronounced Herself delighted and i have to confess that, when i closed our flat door behind me, i was left feeling rather thrilled and excited at my little outdoor adventure. Let me know what you think

And yes, that is the outline of my little chastity device you can see in my bikini bottoms.

Right, now i need to crack on and research the local cinema listings as Owner has instructed me to take Her to the movies.

Take care everyone.

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. :)

sissie billie said...

Happy anniversary to you and Owner, hope that you both have a great evening.

You've certainly had a busy day!

Very best wishes to you both from Madam and myself

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa and billie and Madam, it was quite the day. i was even permitted to fuck myself for five minutes in front of Her as She timed me in the evening. It was lovely but it was over before i got too excited. So i continue to remain orgasm free, not even a leak :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary poppet and wife x you looked fantastic in your pink swimsuit with the tiniest of bump showing enjoy your extra long lockup poppet
Mary Jane x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Mary Jane and hope you liked the shoes too?

p
x

Anonymous said...

I do poppet I’m quite jealous actually lovely Mary Janes I’m looking for another pair now have you ever seen the hot chocolate shoe brand wow ! They are stunning if you find them you will definitely want a pair ! Poppet

https://www.hotchocolatedesign.co.uk/

Mary Jane x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks for the tip Mary Jane. Some of those look lovely.

p
x

Anonymous said...

My pleasure poppet x